Frozen

It was the last night in Paris. Tristan and I were already on the bus. I turned to try to see any sad faces. I did. But, not that we're leaving France. Because her boyfriend dumped her. Miles. I'm kind of glad they broke up, not to be rude or a bitch. Well, she's kind of the bitch in this case. I mean, she was bragging about her and Miles. Mostly about her though.

While I was looking at the sad faces, I got a tap on the shoulder. Not a tap, but a soft touch. I looked over at Tris, and giggled. "That wasn't me, Maya." I frowned, and looked around.

"Looking for someone, Matlin?" Miles said with a smirk. "So, why'd you break up with your girlfriend?" Tristan groaned. "She's not really my type. And we never dated." I moved almost out of my seat to face Miles. "Sure. Sure you weren't dating Zoë. You just make out who ever wants to. And sure you're a bad boy, Miles Hollingsworth."

He shrugged, and faced me closer. "I am. You don't believe me?" I shook my head. "And I know you're not into me like that, Maya Matlin." I shifted a little uncomfortably. "I never said that." He put a smug grin on his face. "So, are you saying that...you are?" He frowned. I said nothing, and lowered my expression. I turned back around to Tris. He was already staring at me, up from his phone. "I said I wasn't into him. You saw that too." Tristan raised a smile. "Sure." He laughed. I fell back in my seat.

"Why does summer for us have to end!" He yawned. "I don't know. Why does it have to end at 4 A.M?" I laughed at Tris's yawn. "Especially with your crush lined up." I was mad at him now. He knows I like Miles. "I don't like him like that!" I whispered. "Don't scream. He will hear you." I rolled my eyes, and put my head on his shoulders. "Keep your eyes peeled, Maya." I looked back to where he was looking at. Zoë was still staring at me. "She can't kill me. While we are technically are in school, and I'm sleeping." I ignored Zoë's cat stare, and started to fall asleep onto Tristan's shoulder.