Blissful

I heard yelling from Miles's room. I wanted Tristan to be in there. But, he wasn't. Oh, god! Where did he go! I felt dissapointed when I just saw Miles, and Winston slapping eachother with towels in their boxers. And a little embarassed. I had a frap in my hand. "Where's Tristan? I can't find him anywhere!" Miles had a dumb grin on his face. "He wasn't here when we got up." I slapped my head. "He's out in Paris, alone?!" I was worried sick. "He'll be back, Maya." Miles was wrong. He's never coming back, and it's all my fault. "You don't know that! He could be anywhere!" I needed to find Tris, and appoligize. "Can I have his frap? It's going to get cold." Winston broke Miles's and I's bicker. I handed him the coffee. I put the cups down. And, started to leave. "You're ditching class?" Miles sounded worried. "I wouldn't be able to focus." I was at the end of the door frame. "Can you even tell the subways from the trains?" Miles mocking comment made me even more frusterated. "I'll figure it out on my own." I didn't even bother to look at Miles's face. "But, if you get lost, we'll have two missing persons." He was right. I went up to Winston, and tugged his arm. "Hey, why not take Miles." I turned around to look Miles straight in the eyes. "Last thing I need right now is a guy like him." We had a long stare. After Winston got his shirt on, I dragged him out the door.

        I tried to show people Tris's picture, so just in case they have seen him yet today. No one has. I was having a mini panic attack. I was about to go off after a couple, but Winston held me back. "Hold on, Maya. We have been doing this almost the whole day. We need a better plan." I shook my head fast. "No, he'll be here." Winston came up close to me. "Where else could he be?" I shook my head. I had no clue. "Can I get real with you? We might be able to find him. Hopefully, we will be able to find him. But, we don't know our way around, and we don't know many people here. We need renforcements." No. Please not Miles! "No." I decided for us both. "Come on, we need evil like that. A mind like that." I sighed. "The evil part is right." 

        When we arrived in his room. There was Miles, and Zoë on Miles's top bunk. Oh, god. "I knew you would come crawling back." Ugh, why! "I can't do it!" I tried to walk out, but Winston pulled me back in. "He's the answer, Maya." Winston was right. Though why does he have to be with the other most evill person in the world? I looked up, and Zoë was on Miles's lap. UGH. Tristan was still gone, and it was night. "Fine. Can you please help me find him?" Zoë rolled her eyes at my voice. "Can you ask me very nicely?" I moaned. Why did he have to be this diffucult? "Make her beg! On her knees." They are both trying to get on my nerves. They are both doing very well too. I groaned. "No, I actually like that idea. Do it. but, say it in French." Why me? I got down on my knees. "Miles, pouvezvous se il vous plaît-" He jumped up. "Good enough for me!" Miles was already out the door. "Don't keep him out too late." Zoë threatened. "Don't worry, I want this to be over as soon as possible!" I eventually caught up with Miles. This will be 'fun'.