A Denial

After Zoë and I's makeout session, I saw Tristan moping around in our room. Before anyone arrived, we made out again. French kisses all over my lips. Up and down. And, right in front of everyone. I heard Maya groan. She was trying to get me to stop kissing Zoë. Well, I wasn't going to. The bell rang. I pulled away from her, and smiled. Our teacher began to talk about public embarrasment. I really didn't give a crap, but I listened.

        Zoë, and I were going to a food stand. And then Zoë pulled me over to a light blue car. I started to kiss her. Man, I love to kiss girls! But, Zoë kind of reminded me of Jules. Selfish old Jules. Or selfish me... Zoë kept pulling me in. We stopped. She looked up, so did I we saw Maya. God, who knows what she was going to do to us. We backed away to the side. Then our French teacher was walking by. Maya dumped the bucket trying to aim for us. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Maya, and Tristan immediatley looked down as she shrieked. They both got detention. "Wow." I couldn't contain my laughter! 

        I was walking around the school after everyone went home. Besides Maya, and Tristan. I needed to talk to Maya. They had to clean the floor. When Tris left, I jumped at my chance to talk to Maya. "What kind of crazy person dumps a bucket of water, on a teacher?" I smirked. She looked up at me in suprise. Then back to the ground. "You've done worse, Miles." I rolled my eyes. "It was a bad dream, wasn't it?" Yet, I could tell that she was angry with me. Or very annoyed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I walked towards her slowly. "Because, it seemed like that water bucket, had my name on it." Maya didn't even bother to look up at me. "Not for you. For you, and your girlfriend." I liked to kiss Zoë, but we weren't dating. "I wouldn't call Zoë my girlfriend." She shrugged her shoulders. "So, basically you kiss whoever?" I nodded. "Whoever asks nicely. So, ask away." She laughs sarcastically. "Wouldn't kiss you with my dog lips." Maya wasn't telling the truth. Every girl, and I guess guy wants to kiss me! "So, you are just hellbent from stopping me from kissing someone else?" She stopped cleaning, and stood up right in my face. "It was for Tristan, idiot! You kissed him Miles. Now he has to watch you french Zoë all over school! You know, he can't even stand to come to class anymore!" I glanced up, away from Maya. Oh god. Then, she looked to where I was looking towards. Tris. He just gave her a mean glare, and walked away. "Look what you did." I don't know what I did. I didn't do anything wrong to Tristan. Maya started to head off to where Tristan was. I stopped her. "Um, are you sure you don't want to kiss me?" Maya was annoyed with me. Very annoyed. She went after Tristan. I messed everything up between Maya, and Tristan. Frankly, I didn't care.