Allons-y!

I walked into the kitchen. My mom was taking to someone on the phone. "Oh, thank god!" I didn't hate my mom, I loved her. "God, I'm such a bitch! I don't hate you, you're the best mom in the entire world! I'm so sorry!" I apologized, and I meant it. I instantly thought of how Miles was treated by his dad. 'I hate you!' I didn't want that relationship with my mother. Anybody. I walked into the kitchen, Katie hugged me instantly when she saw me. "I guess mom accepted your apology?" I smiled and nodded. "I love her. I was acting like such a bitch to her, and you. Sorry Katie." She smiled at my confession. "I just wish I could-" My mom came in. She put down her iPad. "Your father and I have been talking. You were right. And since you have had a pretty tough year, I expect a B in the class!" She was saying exactly what I thought she was saying. "Paris?" She nodded, I wanted to squeal. "Yay!! I can go!" I jumped around with Katie. I texted Tristan right afterwards. He sounded excited too.

We got on to the bus. My blood felt fresh. We took our seats. Zoë sat behind us. I don't like her, at all. "This is going to be an adventure!" I beamed. All of our stuff was already packed into the bus. "With the whole, Miles thing, I just didn't want you to ditch me for some weirdo." I snuggled on my best friends shoulder. "I would never! Especially for-" There he was. Miles. "Miles and Winston, will be joining us for our trip!" Everyone cheered, except for Tristan and me. "Oh my god." I moaned. He walked past the other seats then came across mine. He went pass, but touched my shoulder. I turned back to him, "Hey, how did you get on this trip." He looked me straight in the eyes, and smiled. Although his mouth was shaky. "Dad sent me to this 'boring' trip. And, Chewy here, has to babysit." We all looked at Winston. "Paris, what a drag." He faked. "So, it looks like we get to spend the summer together after all." I looked back at Tris. He was looking at the window. I felt his arm. I looked back at Miles. "I'm spending the summer with my best friend, not you." He looked behind me. Then directly at me. "Your loss." Miles started to talk to Chewy. I felt a tap from the back of me. It was the drama queen herself, Zoë Rivas. "So, you two hooking up, or what?" I thought about it for a second or two. "No, defiantly not!" I reassured her, trying to be a nice person. "Good. Lets keep it that way." She went back into her seat. I looked at Tristan. He laughed back at me. "This summer is going to be cra-cra." I grabbed onto his arm, and brought it closer to me. "Better stick together." Our French teacher grabbed the speaker. "Allons-y!" That meant 'Let's go!" In French. We all cheered. Tristan and I just looked at each other, then went along with the crowd.