Chapter 58

Previously... 

"You're a bully." I said and then chuckled at him.

"Yeah, I know, but so are you." Fred said and we all laughed. I mean...me, Harry, Ron, Hermione and the twins, because Ginny was with her other friends.

"A bit. I'll be back. I need to use the bathroom." I said and they all nodded, smiled and then continued to talk to each other.

I used the bathroom and started to walk back to our compartment until I walked into someone...

Now...Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I-" I said but I cut myself off when I looked up and saw...

Draco!

"Oh my God! Draco!" I said happily and hugged him tightly, which made him chuckle and then he hugged me back.

"Hello, love!" Draco whispered to me and I felt like I started blushing.

"It's good to see you." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"You too, Dray!" I whispered back and I felt him smile against my neck.

After we pulled away we just stared at each other with smiles on our faces.

"I see you're wearing the bracelet...and the necklace." Draco said with a smirk and grabbed my wrist, softly.

"Yes. I love them. They're beautiful, Dray. But I'm not worth it. This stuff costs a lot and-" I said but he stopped me and put one of his finger in front of my lips.

"You're more than worth it. You're priceless, Y/N. Oh! And I loved your gift a lot. You're amazing. And not gonna lie...I was wearing it most of the time in the Manor. Mother eventually stole it from my room so the house-elves could wash it." Draco said with a little blush on his face and I smirked at him.

"You do have a soft side." I said smiling and then I took his hand, where I saw the ring and held it in my hand until he intertwined our hand and I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"Of course I do. I've just decided not to show it. Only to...*Leaned in* you." He whispered and kissed me on the lips softly.

Did I kiss back? Well yes.

"Okay...Dray, stop." I said giggling and he pulled away.

"Fine." Draco said with a smirk, quickly kissed me on the lips and went away to his friends and I walked back to my compartment, where I saw everyone turning to me.

"Well, well, well...you were quick." Hermione said chuckling.

"Only 20 minutes. Didn't think you'd use bathroom that quickly." Harry said sarcastically but then smirked afterwards. 

"Oh shut it!" I said and I felt myself blush again.

"What happened?" The twins asked and smirked at me.

"I saw D-Draco and we talked." I said and looked away from them, which caused them to smile evilly at me.

"Uh-uh. Talked. Just talking makes you blush like that? Don't lie." Hermione said and we all chuckled.

"Okay, fine. We kissed. A-And he thanked me for the present." I said and they all smiled.

"This one sounds more believable. Let's be real." Ron said and we all laughed and talked until we made it to Hogwarts.

"God! We can eat, finally." I said, happily, when I stepped out of the train and the others chuckled.

"You're so weird. But we all love you." Harry said and I laughed and hugged him.