Chapter 32

Previously...

"In your dreams. You'll never gonna see me changing my clothes." I said to him as he also came to blanket and went under his blanket.

"Hmm...If I can dream about it then... damn this view would be pretty hot!" Draco said smirking while looking at the ceiling, I looked at him with wide eyes which made him looking at me with a huge, I repeat again huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut it, you ferret!" I said laughing which made him wrap his arm around my waist, I stopped automatically.

Now...

"Oh come on, you love this ferret, don't you?" He whispered to my ear and I can feel that he smirked which made me giggle.

"Don't do that. It tickles." I said giggling again.

"Now I know one of your weak spots." He whispered again. I tried to turn around to face him, but his grip was too tight.

"This is the proof that you have evil heart!" I said giggling.

"Hey! That's not true!" He said, I smirked, but he didn't saw it.

"Yeah right... prove it!" I said, but my voice was shaking, because I felt cold for some reason...

"How? Wait are you cold?" He asked, but I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to tell him this...That would be too wayyy too awkward.

"I take that as a yes then." He said chuckling a little while sighing and then he pulled me even closer to him and put his blanket around me. My eyes went wide because of this.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him stuttering.

"Don't worry, I'll try to make you warm. Don't be so shy." He whispered basically into my neck, because he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Oh...ok..." I said to him, I felt him smile which made me smile too.

"Maybe even you have a little heart." I quietly whispered.

"Come again..." He said and this made him smirk.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"I heard something different, say it again please, I'm not sure that I heard it right." I heard him say.

"Fine...I said 'Maybe even you a little heart',happy now?" I asked him chuckling.

"Very." He said smiling, then he loosened his grip a little which made me turn around and look at him in the eyes.

He wanted to put his hand off of me, but I pulled it back.

"Don't take it off. I felt comfortable, and your hand is warm." I said looking at him in the eyes, he smiled a little and put his hand back.

We looked at each other for a little and then we both leaned in...and then he pecked my lips. I smiled after that and moved closer to him and also put my hand around him.

We like hugged each other, but still looked at each other in the eyes.

"Maybe you're not that bad after all..." I quietly whispered to him.

"You too..." He whispered back and smiled at me which I returned gladly.

"By the way you're not that bad kisser either. Am I, the Slytherin Prince allowed to kiss our school queen again, soon?" He asked me with a smirk, I giggled and nodded at him.

"When then?" He asked again.

"Hmmm... when ever you want? What do you think about that?" I asked him while smirking.

"Hmm let me think... fuck yes!" He said with a smirk and then he kissed me, and longer this time.

After we pulled away we smiled at each other and then I yawned.

"You tired?" He asked while taking piece of my hair behind my ear.

"A little." I said with a little smile.

"Aww, but good night then my queen." He said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and moved even closer to him.

"Someone wants to cuddle?" He asked chuckling, but hold me close to him.

"Shut it.*giggled* good night my ferret." I said and smirked.