Chapter 82

Previously...

"Okay, go! See you!" I said.

He nodded and went to Ron and dragged him out of the common room.

This is getting funny now...but at the same time...if anyone could get poisoned by a love potion...it would be our dear Ronnikins...

Now...

Later on, Hermione came down the stairs and we chatted a little until Harry arrived, who looked like someone had just died...which wouldn't be surprising at this point.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, and he turned to us.

"Nothing! See you in the morning!" Harry said nervously and ran up the stairs.

"Did he cause some trouble again?" I asked and turned to Hermione, who shrugged.

"No idea! Let's ask him in the morning." Hermione said.

I nodded, and we both went up the stairs and went straight to sleep.

And in the morning, someone was knocking quite furiously at our dorm door.

"WHAT?!" I shouted from my bed, not wanting to stand up to walk to the door.

"GET UP, BOTH OF YOU!" I heard Oliver's voice, and I turned to Hermione, who looked just as confused.

"Wait a minute!" I shouted and stood up and both Hermione and I changed our clothes as quickly as possible and then opened the door for Oliver.

"What's wrong?" Both Hermione and I asked in unison, and Oliver sighed.

"Ron's in the hospital wing!" Oliver said quickly, and right after Oliver had said it Hermione ran out of our room to the hospital wing.

"Oh god...wait...how did you get here? There's a jinx on the stairs." I said confusedly, and Oliver chuckled nervously. 

"I...uh-" Oliver started, and I sighed.

"Come on...let's wake up Harry and you're going to tell me how did you get rid of the jinx." I said, and he nodded, following me to Harry's dorm.

"Now...tell me. I'm not mad if you think so. I'm just curious." I said and turned to Oliver with a smile.

 "Okay! I've been writing to the Weasley twins a lot. And they owl me back every time. Anyway...they once told me that if I'm in trouble I need to find you. Even if I need to run into your dorm room. And then they told me how to get rid of the jinx. I don't know which one of them wrote it but...they said 'If Y/N gets mad at you for knowing the secret then tell her it's our fault' and another thing what I remember is that they wrote 'If you're not gonna say 'I miss you, darling' to Y/N then I'll be sad.' Something like that. That's all." Oliver explained, making me laugh.

"Oh, I know which one it was! It was Fred. He calls me darling." I said with a smile, and Oliver nodded and then we walked into Harry's dorm.

"Get up, rat! Why didn't you tell us that Ron's in the hospital wing?!" I asked and hit Harry with a pillow.

"Okay, calm down! Let's go!" Harry said, stood up and told Oliver and me to walk out of the room so he could change.

"Do you think he likes you?" Oliver asked, and I turned to him confusedly.

"Who?" I asked him, and he chuckled.

"Fred Weasley, of course!" Oliver sighed, and I started to laugh, but when I saw that he was serious, I stopped.

"W-What? No! Well, as in friends, yes." I said but Oliver shook his head, and right after that Harry walked out.

"No, not as a friend! As like...a girlfriend or something. A man never calls a woman 'darling' if...he didn't like her at least a little." Oliver pointed out, and I gulped.