Chapter 88

Previously...

"They will! Hermione, Ron and Harry won't just leave you. Fred would do anything to come back to you and George too. They'd be a mess without you...and you without them too. I know those too enough, dear." Molly whispered and gave me a hug.

"Let's hope they'll be back soon." I whispered and looked out of the window...

This is going to be hell...

Now...

"They better! I ain't ready to lose them!" I said nervously, and walked from the kitchen to the living room about a hundred times.

"Y/N, calm down, please." Molly said with a sigh, and I shook my head.

"I can't calm down when I know they're out there and they might be in trouble." I said nervously, and she stood up and came to give me a hug.

"I can promise you...they will be okay!" Molly said, and I nodded, hugging her back tightly.

"Let's hope so!" I whispered, pulled away and walked to the window again and looked out of it.

About an hour and a half passed, and then, I saw Harry and Hagrid, which made me run outside.

"HARRY!" I shouted and went to hug him tightly.

"Oh my god! Y/N!" Harry shouted back and hugged me tightly.

"Where are the others?" I asked, pulling away from him.

"Is there no one else back?" Harry asked nervously, and I gulped.

"No!" I whispered, and then Ginny came and hugged Harry.

"They'll be back soon, Y/N! I-" Ginny started but then...I saw Remus with...

"GEORGE?! NO, NO, NO, NO!" I shouted and ran to them.

"He'll be okay!" Remus said, and I shook my head and helped him carry George into the house and into the living room. 

"Georgie!" I whispered and started to cry while looking at him while Harry and Remus were shouting at each other behind me.

"Hey, sweet cheeks!" George mumbled with a smile, making me chuckle.

"Oh, dear!" Molly said, coming to George and looking at him sadly.

"I'm okay, mom!" George said with a faint smile, and Molly smiled back but George closed his eyes.

I was about to open my mouth to say something else, but then Fred appeared next to me, kneeled down next to me and looked at George.

"How you feeling, Georgie?" Fred asked him, looking scared.

"Saint like!" George said, making Fred turn to me confusedly, and I shrugged.

"Come again." Both Fred and I said in unison, and George chuckled.

"Saint like! I'm holey- I'm holey, Fred! Get it?" George asked with a tired smile and we chuckle.

"The whole world of ear-related humour, and you go for I'm holey? That's pathetic." Fred replied with a slight chuckle.

"I reckon I'm still better looking than you." George replied, making both of us laugh.

"Georgie, you need to rest!" I said and brushed his hair with a smile on my face.

"I don't want to!" George whined, and I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N, can you clean his wound? And then put a bandage around his head?" Molly asked me sweetly, and I nodded.

Then, the others left the living room beside me, Fred and George, of course.