Chapter 1

*(Y/N)'s POV*

So basically I have one question for you...have you ever felt like your enemy is going to kill you just with his/her glaring face?If yes then...welcome to the club honey.If no then...is he/she even that bad?...

Well I should tell something about myself,right?How should I start?Right!So I am just a normal person...well for the magic world,I'm studying in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry,oh and I am half-blood kid though and about which house I'm in...you're gonna find out soon.One last thing...my biggest enemy is Draco Malfoy!Yes that bloody idiot I hate so much!He's just making me angry every time when I see him,his smirky face when he's saying something bad about me or my friends,I really am gonna punch his face one day!He deserves it so...well bad for him I'm a sarcasm queen so he can't say much to me since he knows that I always have something to say back.Yeah he kinda has some minions who do anything he wants which kinda sucks,oh and Pansy Parkinson...most annoying girl I've ever seen in my life so while (I'm 14 though) not very old,but we can live with it so...oh yeah btw we're gonna have a new teacher for DADA...some Umbridge or something like that.Right now I'm on my way to train station to get to Hogwarts express yanno...this year hopefully is gonna be coo-

"Y/N?Omg,hey!Finally you arrived!" I heard someone say behind me.Wait was it Hermione? *turned around*

"Hermione?Hey,how ya doin?" I asked smiling and then pulled her into a hug.

"Pretty good,how about you?" Hermione asked me,pulling away a little so she could see my face.

"Same her-" I was cut off by someone pulling me into a hug from behind,I had wide eyes,because this someone scared me,Hermione started to laugh and then I heard 2 other people laughing...wait that's not someone there are 2 people...I rolled my eyes when I realized who were hugging me.

"Fred!George!" I said laughing and then tried to turn around...I repeat I tried...

"Hello to you too,Y/N!" They said in unison...twin problems haha,they let go of me and then we saw Harry and Ron walking towards us smiling,we all hugged and went on the train.

*on the way to hogwarts*

"So...how was your summer,guys?" I asked all of them.

"Pretty good,we pranked mom,dad,Ron and Ginny,so pretty good!" Fred said and George laughed while nodding,I giggled too,but Ron glared at both of them.

"That wasn't funny what you did,but other than that I had good summer!" Ron said smiling at me.

"Well...you know already what happened with me lately!" Harry said and looked down a little.

Btw that meant that he said that dementors were in London and he said that Voldemort is back,he even had to go to ministry...which sounds horrible to be honest.

"About my summer...you already know about that!" Hermione said smiling,I nodded and then we just talked about some other stuff,then we arrived to Hogwarts,stepped out of the train while laughing together at some joke that the twins told us until no other than my enemy's voice was behind us.

"Oi!Isn't here Harry Potter?And mudblood,the Weasleys and the queen of sarcasm?" I heard that bloody idiot say behind us,we all turned around,the others were glaring at him,but I just rolled my eyes and looked at him and his minions with disgust.

"Leave us alone,Malfoy!" Harry said glaring at him,while Malfoy and his minions smirked at all of us.

"You wish!Isn't our queen of sarcasm gonna say something,huh?" Malfoy asked smirking.

"Bloody hell!Shut up!Why are you so annoying to us?What did we do to you?Oh right,you're prince of Slytherin,so you think you can tell me what to do?*stepped closer to him*I think you remember that I'm a queen of sarcasm!So back the hell off!" I said,he only smirked the whole time,I got so mad that I thought that I'm gonna punch him in the face!I raised my hand,but twins pulled me back right before I was about to do it.

"Whatever.See ya later,idiots!" Malfoy said laughing with his minions and walked away I glared at him and then I wanted to run to him,turn him around and at least slap him in the face or something...but twins didn't let me do it,that sucks though.

We all went to Hogwarts after a long walk and then went to our common room then to our rooms to change our clothes...I think by now you all know that I'm in Gryffindor house...after all of us changed we went to Great Hall,because you know dinner...

*Great hall*

"I don't understand why aren't you in azkaban for this,Potter!" Seamus said glaring at Harry,oh boy Harry got mad...

"Why should I be in there?I didn't lie to the ministry!And you know that too!" Harry said...well shouted to him...not good,because Dumbledore saw this and then I saw Malfoy and his minions walking to us smirking and then laughing at Harry...

"Yes you were lying!We all know that Voldemort isn't back!Deal with it!" Seamus said angrily,Harry was about to yell at him and this made Malfoy laugh even more so I had to say something...I just rolled my eyes and stepped between them...

"Seamus,Harry!Both of you,that's enough!*shouted that tho,even Malfoy stepped back because of this*Nobody cares what you believe,Seamus!Now get back to your seat before I'll do something which ends badly for you!" I said glaring at him,his eyes went wide because of fear ha! and then nodded fastly and went back to his seat,after that I saw Malfoy smirking and then walking to Slytherin table.We all sat on our seats,talked to each other,then Dumbledore said his speech,after that came that Umbridge said something,but I didn't listen,because I already don't like her...first:too much pink,when I first saw her I thought that I'm gonna throw up.Second:That voice...I think my ears are not able to handle this.After she finally ended her speech we all ate and laughed.

*Next day*

"Y/N!Wake up!" I heard Hermione yelling at me.I groaned and opened my eyes.

"I don't want to!" I said,but smirked,because I knew that she's just gonna roll her eyes and throw my stuff to me.Like I said...she did it.I changed,went to the common room,but then someone picked me up.

"George you're dead to me!" I said angrily,but laughed,he knew very well that I'm not a morning person...