Chapter 15

Previously...

"Really? I love these idiots!" I said laughing and then Malfoy and his gang came in and of course Malfoy and Parkinson had to sit right behind me and Ron. When I saw them...and Malfoy's smirk I wanted to get up from my chair and punch him in the face...Like for real this time.

"Y/N don't!" Ron said and Hermione came to me and tried to hold me back, but Snape entered our class and looked at us with a cold stare.

"Sit in your seats! All of you!" Snape said, we nodded and sat down.

Now...

"Now! Another project in pairs. Just telling you that you're not gonna have partner who is sitting next to you." Snape said coldly again and then was the moment when me and Ron looked worriedly at each other.

"Mr. Weasley will be with Mr. Longbottom" Snape said and started to pair us...

"Mr. Potter with Ms. Parkinson" This actually made me laugh a little so I giggled and then smirked.

"Ms. Y/L/N you will be with...*I looked up at him worriedly* Mr. Malfoy!" Snape said and smirked a little,does he wants me to kill Malfoy?If yes then...with pleasure.

"W-why him?" I asked nervously and looked behind me to see no other than Malfoy himself looking at me while smirking.

"I know I shouldn't talk,but I am pretty sure that Y/N wants to kill him...after what happened-" Hermione wanted to explain,but I cut her off.

"It's ok Hermione.I can deal with him...at least for 2 hours,I guess." I said and stood up from my chair and walked to sit next to him which happened to be...the right side of the table, so he has a great view of my neck.

As I sat down and watched the front of the class I already felt him staring at me.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me?" I asked him angrily.

"Who gave you that hickey?" He asked sternly, and not looking at me in the eyes.

"Do you even ask?!" I asked him more angrily this time.

"Yes?!Who the hell did this?Was it Potter?Or one of those Weasley twins?" He asked raising his voice and then finally looking at me.

"None of them, don't you remember what you did yesterday?" I asked glaring at him.

"You said 'bite me' angrily,so I did it and-" He cut himself off as he looked at me smirking...what the...

"And?!" I asked again confusedly.

"Wait did I left that Mark?" Malfoy asked, and his smirk grew bigger when he saw me blushing a little. Why the hell am I blushing?!

"You feel proud Now? But yes...Yes YOU did it!" I said leaning closer to his face while still glaring at him.

"*leaned closer*Yep, proud, now everyone can get to know that I was the first one who left a mark on our queen of sarcasm's neck." Malfoy said and I swear our noses were almost touching,but we still glared at each other...I think?...

"You little ferr-" I was cut off by Snape who dropped a book in our table, we quickly looked up and saw glaring Snape looking at us.

"Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. Malfoy can you flirt with each other when our lesson is over? Also 10 points from Gryffindor and 10 points from Slytherin for this!" Snape said glaring at us, I looked at Malfoy who was blushing...haha! He's an idiot.

"B-" I wanted to say that we weren't flirting, why everybody think we like each other?! But of course Snape had to cut me off, oh how I love Potions with Slytherin...

"No buts! Now get back to work,now!" He said sternly, we nodded and started to work...this is killing me...

"You know...you're hot asf when you're glaring." Malfoy whispered to me as he sat closer to me.

"Yeah right!" I said not looking at him, because I didn't want to get detention or anything like this this week anymore...