Chapter 90

Previously...

"Had a dream about Ollivander too?" I asked him, and he nodded quickly.

"I don't know how worried should be, though!" Harry said, and I nodded.

"I have an idea about how they found us, by the way!" I said, and Harry got up, and we went to the kitchen to wait for Hermione and Ron to get up.

I have a really bad feeling...

Now...

"Well...are you gonna tell me then? Your idea, I mean!" Harry asked, making me nod.

"It's crazy, I know, but what if he...and his, well, followers can find us if we say his name?" I asked, making Harry furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"I mean...it could be making sense, but it's weird! Don't you think?" Harry asked, making me roll my eyes.

"No, I think it's quite amazing! Of course, I think it's weird!" I whisper-shouted at him, trying not to wake up Hermione and Ron.

"Your sarcasm is going to get you killed one day, Y/N/N!" Harry said with a sigh, making me shrug.

"I know! That's the point!" I said, making his eyes go wide.

"What?!" Harry whisper-shouted, making me chuckle.

"I'm kidding! I did have a death wish...some time ago! I know, basically, all teenagers go through this...but I couldn't help it! I'm better now! But I can't control my sarcasm. I act the way I want to. Whether you like it or not. The same goes for...the bald albino or noseless devil or whatever you wanna call him!" I said, making him chuckle.

"What made you feel better then? I mean...you don't have to tell me, but I'm just curious!" Harry mumbled, making me shrug.

"Curiosity could get you killed, mate! Anyway...you guys made me happier! You, 'Mione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Draco...and even Blaise and Pansy! You all made me forget about almost every bad thing! And even when I didn't feel happy...I wrote down some poems or wrote down the problem. Well, if I wrote down the problem, I usually burnt it after. Makes it feel like the problem vanished. That's all...I think!" I said, making him nod.

"Where did you get the idea?" Harry asked, making me chuckle. 

"Oh, that's an interesting story! It was at the end of the 5th year when I met a Slytherin that I had never seen before. I asked about him from Blaise later...and Blaise told me that he doesn't hang out with anyone much. Said that he's a bit of a mystery. Anyway...his name's Theo, well, his actual name is Mattheo, but I only call him Mattheo when I'm mad at him. I never got his last name, though! We talked for a while and he gave me the idea to burn the paper after writing down things that bother me." I explained, making Harry gasp.

"But what if he's actually dangerous?!" Harry asked, making me chuckle.

"Nope! I skipped a step while we walked down the stairs, and he told me not to do it 'cause he thought that I could hurt myself. He made sure that I ate every single time we had dinner and breakfast. If I didn't, he'd find me and give me some snacks! Trust me...he ain't dangerous! To me, at least. He was really caring!" I said with a happy smile, making Harry sigh.

"Just...be careful! You don't know much about him!" Harry said, making me sigh.

"I know that he loves Firewhiskey, cinnamon rolls and some Italian pasta. His favourite colour is black, he's sarcastic, he's funny and he hates arrogant people." I said, making Harry chuckle.