Chapter 27

Previously...

"Always that same sentence* stepped closer to him* 'My father will hear about this'" I said giggling and then I put my hand on his shoulder, which made him look at me in the eyes.

"Well don't change the subject, you still have to share this bed with me." He said and smirked and that's when I removed my hand from his shoulder and looked down.

"Nope! I'll sleep on the floor and you can't change my mind." I said and then grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and one of the blankets...

Now...

"Are you sure? I mean let's make a deal... you sleep one night on the floor, and tomorrow you just share this damn bed with me...I know you hate me, but if you really don't like to share it tomorrow, we're gonna talk about this to Umbridge, ok?" Malfoy asked.

"Fine." I said and rolled my eyes, which made him smirk again.

"Well can you at least turn around now? I wanna put my pj's on..." I said awkwardly.

"Nope, why can't I look?" Malfoy asked me, I looked at him speechlessly... this dude... nope it feels uncomfortable...

"Haha you wanna stare at me the whole time when I change?" I asked him jokingly, but this made him jump on the bed and looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why not?" He asked and his smirk grew wider. This made my cheeks heat up.

"Funny! At least close your eyes or something if you're not gonna turn around, you ferret!" I said laughing, now it was his time to roll his eyes and he finally closed his eyes.

I quickly changed my pants and then I wanted to change my shirt, but then I saw a little spider in the ceiling... OH.FUCK.NO.

"Oh my god!" I basically screamed which made Malfoy open his eyes and looking at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?!" He quickly asked trying to hold my shoulder to calm me down.

"There is a freaking spider!" I said quickly and showed him the spider, he looked at it and then back at me and chuckled.

"Don't laugh, I am scared of them... pretty badly... please do something with it!" I said and I already had tears in my eyes.

"Hey! Calm down alright! Do you want me to kill it?" He asked and I nodded quickly. (I'm sorry...) He did it and I don't know what got into me,but I hugged him for that.

"Thank you! You literally saved me!" I said and hugged him tighter, but I quickly pulled away, because I saw that I had no time to put my pj shirt on and I was just on my bra... I blushed because of embarrassment and quickly grabbed my blanket and put it around me.

He was also blushing, because he was still looking at me.

"C-can you turn around for a second? I know you already saw me just in my bra, but please... I wanna put my shirt on!" I said awkwardly, he was silent for a minute...

"Hmh? O-oh y-yeah of-of curse." He said stuttering and turned around.

"Ok, done!" I said, he turned around and then walked to the other side of the bed and pulled off his shirt, I looked at him with wide eyes, luckily he didn't notice me and I stared at his abs for a second, but then I think I looked for too long, because he noticed me and smirked.

"Like the view?" He asked smirking, now was my turn to be silent for a minute...

"I uh...well have a good night!" I said quickly laid down on the floor, while my cheeks were still red... I think.

"Good night!" He said back and he went to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up before Malfoy, well I woke up in 6.45am,this is new, I'm the one who sleeps in all the time, but now I am too early.

I quickly changed my clothes and went to our bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth.

I walked back in and saw that he was still sleeping, but his blanket only covered his legs which of course meant that I saw his torso...I didn't want to wake him, because he looked so peaceful, but I had to... I bit my lip and then quietly sat down on the bed, next to his sleeping figure.

"*shook him a little*  Draco!" I quietly said, he didn't answer, and this made me roll my eyes.