Chapter 81

Previously...

"I wouldn't have let you die! Never! You're safe, love! I'm always here for you! Don't forget that! I'm not letting go of you like that!" Fred whispered, kissed my head and pulled me close again.

"Y/N!" Harry shouted and ran towards me...

Why is this always happening to us...?

Now...

"Harry!" I said, pulled away from Fred and hugged Harry tightly.

"Are you okay?!" Harry asked nervously and looked at me, to see if I was in any pain.

"I'm fine. Freddie got me before I got hurt." I said with a little smile, and Harry turned to Fred.

"Thank you!" Harry said, and Fred smiled a little.

"Of course." Fred said, and I turned to him and hugged him again, making him hug me back instantly.

"Thank you for saving me, Freddie!" I whispered against his chest.

"Always!" Fred whispered back, and then we saw Arthur and Molly using some spells until they formed some kind of a tent, and we all went in.

"Boys...help me take care of the house tomorrow. We need to fix loads of stuff." Arthur said, and the boys nodded.

Then we all sat down on the couches, and I fell asleep on Fred's shoulder.

*Malfoy manor, Draco's POV*

As I was reading in my room, to get my mind off things I heard Bellatrix laughing maniacally down the stairs.

What did she do now...?

My curiosity got the best of me, so I made my way down the stairs and saw my mother, father, the Dark Lord and some other Death Eaters...

"What did you do, Bella?" Voldemort asked, smiling slightly at Bellatrix. 

"I lit the Weasley house on fire like you asked, my lord." Bellatrix said and started laughing again...

That woman really is a psychopath...

Wait...Y/N's there!

"No, you didn't!" I whispered, but she heard and turned to me.

"Oh, yes, I did! Why do you care?" Bellatrix asked confusedly, and I turned to face my mother, who shook her head at me.

"I-I don't." I muttered, excused myself and went back to my room.

I hope Y/N's okay...but I can't send a letter to her...otherwise they'll know I'm dating her...and they'll kill her...

*Y/N's POV*

"Hello, sleeping beauty!" Fred whispered while grinning at me.

"Whatcha want?" I mumbled, opening my eyes and closing them again.

"The house is almost fixed and mom's making breakfast. You need to get up." Fred said, and I groaned.

"But I'm comfy here." I mumbled, and he chuckled and picked me up.

"No, Fred! Don't you dare!" I said nervously when he threw me over his shoulder.

"Come on! You need to eat! Also...I found the picture that Oliver gifted you. It didn't get burned." Fred said when he finally put me down and handed me the picture.

"Thank you...again!" I said with a smile and gave Fred a hug. 

He hugged back and then we walked into the house where Molly was making breakfast and the others were talking and sitting around the table.