Chapter 89

Previously...

At the same time, the Order members began casting Shield Charms.

When we finally found Harry and Ron, Hermione Disapparated the four of us away, thus beginning our quest to find the Horcruxes.

The war is getting even closer...

Now...

We apparated in the middle of the street, literally.

And we almost got run over by a bus, but we stepped back at the right time and leaned against some railing that was behind us.

"This...was scary! Prove me otherwise, I dare you!" I said, and Ron nodded.

"Let's not repeat what just happened...ever! I think my heart stopped for a minute, not gonna lie!" Ron mumbled, making me chuckle.

"Let's go!" Hermione said with a nervous voice, and the three of us followed her, trying not to get lost in the big crowd.

"Hermione, wait for us too!" I said and tried to follow her, and also tried not to fall because of the heels I was wearing.

"Where are we?" Ron asked confusedly from behind me.

"Statsubury Avenue! I used to...come to the theatre here...with mom and dad!" Hermione said and continued to mumble something to herself.

I hope everyone's okay...what if Fred or George got hurt? Or Ginny or Molly or Bill or Arthur!?  Or Remus? Just anyone!?

"This way!" Hermione said louder, and the three of us followed her to some dark alley where no one else was.

"We need to change!" Hermione said, and the four of us stopped, and Hermione gave her bag for Harry to hold and got our clothes out.

"It's just an extension charm, Ronnie!" I teased Ron when I saw him staring at Hermione with a smile.

"You guys are amazing!" Ron said happily while I handed him his hoodie that Hermione and I had packed almost a week ago.

Then we heard something falling from the bag, and Hermione turned to me.

"That would be the books, 'Mione!" I said with a chuckle, making her laugh.

"Alright...girls change first!" Harry said.

Then Harry and Ron turned around and closed their eyes to give us some privacy, and when we were done, the same happened with Harry and Ron.

When we were all done changing, we turned to each other.

"What now?" Harry asked, and I shrugged.

"We could go to some cafe? I suppose we're safe for a little while." I suggested, and the three of them nodded in agreement.

"Let's go!" Hermione said, already thinking about someplace.

Why is it always us...?

The three of us followed Hermione once again, and we made it to some little cafe, that was empty.

"What about the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asked, and I quickly shook my head. 

"They're after you two, mate! You'll put everyone in danger if you go back!" Ron said, looking between Harry and me.

"I'm scared, though! What if something happened? What if Fred got hurt? Or George or Molly or Arthur or Ginny or Bill or anyone else!" I said nervously.