Chapter 91

Previously...

"I knew it! I knew he cannot be trusted! That old litte-" I muttered angrily while gripping the locket in my hand.

"Find him!" Harry said, making Kreacher look between the four of us and then disappearing.

"Don't you dare hold me back when Mundungus is here! I'm going to murder him. I don't even care! He was the first problem...and he will be the last! I swear to Merlin!" I muttered again, making Harry put his hand on my shoulder.

This is going to be hell...

Now...

After waiting for a while, we got bored and went to the living room.

"Do you think they're alright?" I asked, turning to Harry, who sat down next to me on the couch while Hermione tried to teach Ron how to play the piano.

"Depends...who are we talking about?" Harry asked, making me chuckle slightly.

"Fred, Ginny...all the Weasleys, D-Draco, Oliver...and the others, who went to Hogwarts?" I asked, making Harry sigh.

"I hope all the Weasleys are alright, but...by the colour of your ring I'm going to say that Fred's worried. About you, probably! And Draco...he's probably safe because Bellatrix won't let anything happen to him, and neither will...You-Know-Who because he has some random task for Draco, I'm sure. And Oliver...he must be! I told Neville to look out for him while we're gone. And you know him...he will! Besides, Oliver's sassy...he'll survive. Oh, and Seamus, Dean and Cho promised to look out for him, too!" Harry said, making me smile.

"Thanks, Harry! I hope they're alright. I'm worried about Fred! I hope they're somewhere safe." I muttered, making him nod.

"They are, I promise! Now-" Harry started but got cut off by Hermione, who sat down in front of us.

"They have flesh memories. When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. And Dumbledore hid something inside of it." Hermione said, making me turn to Harry, who was still looking at the golden Snitch in his hand.

Did he actually catch it? Didn't something else...happen?

Right as I was about to say something I got cut off by a loud thud coming from the kitchen.

"What the-" I started, but didn't even finish the question and ran straight to the kitchen with Harry, Hermione and Ron following me. 

Right, when we made it we saw both Kreacher and Dobby holding Mundungus tightly, which made me chuckle.

"Harry Potter! How long it's been!" Dobby said happily while staring at Harry.

"Get off me!" Mundungus muttered and right after that, he fell down on the floor.

"Well, well, well! Look who's here!" I said with a sarcastic smile while he tried to take his wand off of his coat's pocket.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted and Mundungus' wand flew right into her hand.

"Give me that wand, please!" I whispered to Hermione while Dobby started to explain why he came along.

"Sit!" I muttered to Mundungus and he sat down on the armchair while the four of us stood in front of him.

Right after sitting down, he tried to defend himself while saying that it's not his fault that Madeye fell from his broom.

"You pathetic dimwit! There's no point in defending yourself! You need to listen to us! And if you do something stupid again or won't listen to us, I will not hesitate to use some unforgivable curses on you!" I said angrily, which made him gulp.