Chapter 74

Previously...

"Let's change into our robes and meet at the Great Hall entrance, okay?" I asked Ron and Neville, they both nodded, and both Hermione and ran to the girls' bathroom to change.

When we were done we ran to the Great Hall entrance and met up with the boys and then finally walking to the Gryffindor table, where we sat next to Ginny.

This year is gonna be crazy...

Now...

"Have you seen your b- I mean...have you seen Harry?" Ginny asked when we sat down.

"No...we thought he's already here," I said and looked around the Great Hall nervously, trying to find him, which I didn't.

"Where is he?" Ginny asked us nervously and we shrugged, also getting nervous.

Then, I saw Draco, entering the Great Hall, and walking to the Slytherin table. 

"I don't like the fact that he seems so sad," I said, quietly, and Ginny turned to look at him and then back at me.

"You're not arguing or anything, right?" Ginny asked, and I shook my head.

"No...we haven't really talked since the beginning of August. He said he has to do something but doesn't want me to know, because he scared I might get hurt. I don't even know what he meant by that." I said, and she nodded.

Then, the first years got sorted, and the feast started...yet Harry was missing.

"Why's he always covered in blood?" Ginny asked us, I looked up, confusedly, and saw Harry walking towards us.

"At least this time it looks like it's his own blood," Ron said, and I shot him a glare.

"What happened?!" I whisper-shouted at Harry, who just shook his head.

"Later." He said, and we all nodded.

"What did I miss?" He asked us, and getting some food on his plate.

"Nothing much. Dumbledore's speech, and the first years' sorting." Ron explained, and he nodded.

Then, Dumbledore introduced us to the new teacher, Horace Slughorn, who seemed really happy.

Wait...if he's teaching Potions...then who's teaching us DADA?!

"And Professor Snape will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts," Dumbledore explained, and some people clapped, happily, but some looked like they're already failing DADA.

"This is gonna be fun," I said with a sarcastic smile, and then they all chuckled, who heard me.

Then, I turned to look around the Great Hall once again and watching Draco, who wasn't eating at all and just looked at his plate sadly.

"Did he do it?" I asked Harry, who looked at me confusedly, then, at the person, who I was staring at, turned back to face me and nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but...you kinda deserved it. I told you not to go and see what they're talking about." I explained, and he nodded again with a sigh.

"I know...but I need to talk to you later," Harry said, and I nodded, confusedly.

When the feast was finally over we all stood up and I asked Hermione the password.

"It's Dragon's blood. Where are you going, anyway?" She asked me, and I shrugged.

"I need to take a walk. See ya later." I said, the four of them nodded, gave me a hug, and walked out of the Great Hall.