Chapter 69

Previously...

"Come here, love." Draco whispered and pulled me close to his chest, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively.

"Good night, Draco." I whispered and closed my eyes...

"Good night, love." He whispered and closed his eyes too and went to sleep...

Now...

"Y/N! Wake up, please." Draco whispered and I groaned.

"I don't wanna. It's comfy here." I said and he chuckled quietly.

"But it's the last day. Get up!" Draco said and I nodded, standing up from the bed to go to the bathroom to change and do my morning routine.

"You ready, love?" Draco asked behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah!" I said back and then walked out of the bathroom and Draco smiled at me.

"What?" I asked him with a shy smile.

"You just look so beautiful." Draco whispered and kissed my cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said with a little smirk and kissed his cheek too.

"Let's go to breakfast now." Draco said, I nodded and we walked out of our room and then to the castle...and to the Great Hall.

"See you later." Draco said, I nodded and went to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to my friends.

"Good morning." I said, smiling.

"Morning, Y/N/N!" They all said happily and I chuckled, but then I saw the twins smirking.

"What are you two smirking at?" I asked confusedly and the others looked at them confusedly too now.

"Well...remember when we made a bet? At the beginning of our school year?" The twins asked and I shook my head and they rolled their eyes at me.

"Do I even wanna remember?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"We made a bet about you and Malfoy. *The others gasped* So...if you two don't fall in love until the end of the year...y'all get some of our stuff free from the shop. If you do...you better start coming up with some great prank ideas." The twins explained and my eyes went wide.

"Wait what? No! You two are evil!" I said and they just smirked at me.

"That's cruel!" Hermione said and then Harry and Ron nodded, but again the twins only shrugged

"You agreed to it!" They said in unison and we all sighed. 

Then, we started to eat and talk until I felt like someone was watching me...I looked around the Great Hall and saw Draco staring at me. When he saw me looking at him he smiled a bit nervously and looked away, which made me chuckle.

"Does that mean we won the bet?" The twins asked me and I shook my head.

"Stop bullying me!" I said with a groan and they all chuckled, shaking their heads.

"Never!" They all said in unison and I shook my head, laughing.

"Wait...do we have any lessons today?" I asked and they all nodded with a sigh.

"Only 2 though! Transfiguration and Potions." Hermione said and we all nodded, ate our food and then went to our classes. Nothing really happened not gonna lie. McGonagall was worried about Harry and me though. No one understood why both of us, but still. McGonagall said that if we need something we can always go to her. Snape on the other hand...was mad at everyone. Seamus almost blew up the whole classroom and Snape almost hexed him, because he was already mad...and then Seamus...damn. We all prayed that he won't hex us into another universe.