Chapter 79

Previously...

"Yes, of course! And write a letter to Fred and George, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

Then, both of us went to our own room...

Now we just have to wait for the morning...

Now...

"You think Ron's ready for the game?" Hermione asked me nervously when we made our way to the Great Hall.

"It's Ron...he's never ready for something like that!" I said with a chuckle, and she started to chuckle too.

"Okay, that's true!" Hermione said, and I nodded and then we made our way to Harry, who was already sitting down around the Gryffindor table.

"HARRY! I need to talk to you!" I said quickly and sat down next to him.

"Yes? Something happened?" Harry asked, and I nodded.

"I have an idea!" I said, and Harry nodded.

"Let's hear it then!" Harry said with a smirk.

"Act like you put some Felix Felicis in Ron's pumpkin juice! So he's going to play better than he thinks he's actually capable of!" I said and Harry nodded.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Harry said happily, and I high-fived him.

"What are you two talking about?" Hermione asked, and we both turned to her quickly.

"Nothing! I gotta go find Luna!" I said quickly and walked to Luna, who was sitting with some of her friends.

"Hey, Luna!" I said and sat down next to her.

"Oh, hey, Y/N! What's wrong?" She asked me with a smile.

"I need you to do me a favour!" I said, and she nodded.

"Of course, what's wrong?" She asked me, and I smiled.

"Since I know you wanted to wish Harry, Ginny and Ron a good game...I need you to act like Harry put some tonic in Ron's pumpkin juice! Please!" I said and she nodded.

"Oh, of course!" She said happily and I nodded, gave her a hug and walked back to Harry and Hermione, who were now joined by Ron.

"What's wrong Ronnikins?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"Seamus and some others are betting on me! I'm scared!" Ron said nervously and then Luna came and sat down next to me.

"Hello, everyone!" Luna said dreamily and we all said back and Ron started to look even more nervous than before.

"After that game...McLaggen can have my spot!" Ron said and I chuckled.

"What? No! You're gonna do well, Ron! I believe in you!" I said and Ron smiled slightly.

"Is that why Harry put some tonic in your pumpkin juice?" Luna asked out of nowhere and Ron turned to look at Harry, who put his Felix Felicis bottle in his pocket.

"That's illegal! You could get expelled!" Hermione hissed, looking between Harry and Ron.

"Ron, don't drink it!" Hermione hissed again when Ron drank the whole glass of pumpkin juice.

"Atta boy, Ron!" I said and high-fived him, which made him chuckle.

Then, Lavender came, tapped Ron on the shoulder and wished him a good game. Ron nodded at her awkwardly and turned to us.

"Good luck, Ron!" I mimicked Lavender's voice and they all started to laugh.

"Come on, Harry! We've got a game to win!" Ron said and stood up happily with Harry and they started to walk out of the Great Hall and then Hermione turned to face me.