Chapter 73

Previously...

"We love you too." They said in unison, and Fred kissed my forehead while holding me close to him.

After some time we just talked, and I left their room because they wanted to go to sleep early because they're gonna go to Diagon Alley early tomorrow morning after all.

Tomorrow's gonna be interesting...

Now...

In the morning when we were done eating Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and I went to the Diagon Alley to the twins' shop.

"This looks amazing." Both Harry and Ron said, looking around the shop in amazement.

"Thank Y/N for the decoration. She helped us a lot." Two voices said from behind me and I turned around, looked at the twins and hugged them tightly.

"I'm so proud of you two!" I said happily, pulling away from the hug.

"Thank you, Y/N! Now...go and look around!" The twins said and we all nodded and walked around the shop.

Hermione, Ginny and I looked around together until they stopped next to the Amortentia potions and I raised my eyebrows and looked between the two of them confusedly.

"They work...but you two don't need to use it!" I said and they chuckled, still looking at the little potion bottles in their hands.

"Y/N is right, you know? We've tried it too. And they really do work. But dear sister of ours...you don't need it and we both know it." Fred said and George nodded.

"Meaning?" Ginny asked them and I chuckled, looking between Ginny and the twins.

"Aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred asked, and smirked at her.

"That's none of your business," Ginny said and walked away and I turned to look at the twins. Behind them I saw Harry, looking disappointed.

This git should get himself together and tell Ginny how he feels about her already!

"Why are you teasing her? I bet you two like someone too...and you'd hate it if Ginny and I would tease you for that." I said and looked at them, and they nodded, but George turned to look at Fred awkwardly...

Are these two hiding something from me?

"Okay, yeah. You're right." They said in unison, but I continued looking at them confusedly.

"Are you two hiding something?" I asked them and they shook their heads quickly.

"No!" They said quickly and I raised my eyebrows at them.

"Fine. *Turned to Hermione* Let's go. Cormac is looking at you weirdly." I said to Hermione, she nodded, put down the potion bottle and we walked away, but I turned around and saw Cormac still looking at Hermione.

"You're making her uncomfortable, you arse!" I said and pointed at Cormac angrily. He just rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Thanks, Y/N/N," Hermione said quietly. I nodded and then we watched as Ron was arguing with the twins because of the prize.

"Let's get out of here," Ron said, coming towards us with Harry following him. We all chuckled and walked out of the shop...to the empty, dark alley.

The boys were talking about the twins' shop while Hermione and I walked to Ollivanders, boys obviously following.

"I don't like how empty it is," I said, looking around the Diagon Alley...and all the destroyed shops, and then entering the Ollivanders shop.

"Me neither," Ron said beside me and looked out of the broken window confusedly. I turned around and saw...