Chapter 24

Previously...

"Oh, what?" I asked, because I didn't listen to him... very much... 

"What happened between the two of you?" The twins and Hermione asked me in unison, while Harry, Ron and Ginny just looked at me with a smirking face.

"Nothing." I said quickly... 

Now...

"Yeah right. So basically nothing made you guys hug each other and now smiling at each other, huh?" Hermione asked me smiling.

"Oh shut it... nothing it was just...you know we had to sit next to each other and then... he wanted to say something about what happened in breakfast and then I cut him off and said something and then he wanted to see my hand and then he asked if I was alright and then yeah then we laughed about when did he started to care about someone and umh ... that's all..." I said awkwardly, all of them smirked.

"And that hugging?" Ginny asked while sipping her tea.

"I don't really know... he wanted to say something, but nothing came out and then he just hugged me...I asked him what's wrong and then he just told me that he's sorry about all he's done and then about that Pansy stuff... I don't know what happened, but he just randomly hugged me, I hope he's ok... he doesn't do things like this just normally... right?" I asked them, they just looked at me with their mouths open...

"What?" I asked them confusedly.

"Umm... I think you would like to turn around..." Hermione said awkwardly. I looked at her confusedly, but then slowly turned around and saw that Draco was standing behind me with a smirk on his face, I gulped and looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Oh trust me I'm ok, but can you come with me for a second?" Draco asked me quietly as I stood up, I looked at the others for a second...

"It won't take long, I promise." I said to them, they nodded and I followed him out of the Great Hall.

"So what's wrong?" I asked him quietly as we were in the empty corridor near the Great Hall, he sighed and then turned around to look at me.

"I just umm... can I hug you again, please?" He asked looking down and whispering quietly, I giggled and then hugged him softly,he was surprised at first, but then he hugged me back and tighter than I hugged him tho.

"You like hugging, Draco?" I asked him whispering, he nodded while hugging me.

"It just feels good... I didn't knew that I like such thing, but yeah... I kinda like it." He said chuckling.

"That's good, hugging calms you down you know, it makes you feel safe or it just makes you smile. You should be like this more often." I said smiling.

"You think so? Well I haven't hugged anyone... well yes you my queen Y/N, But I mean no others. I hope-" Draco was cut off by Umbridge who was just walking to the Great Hall...

"Explain to me  what are you young people doing in here? Shouldn't you be in the Great Hall? Oh I have some news for many of you." Umbridge said with an evil smirk, we looked at her confusedly and then she just grabbed both of our hands and dragged us to the Great Hall with her.

Both me and Draco looked at each other confusedly and worriedly, but then of course she pushed us inside of the Great Hall and told us to sit in our seats, we nodded and then walked both to our seats.

"What happened?!" Hermione asked me worriedly, I smiled a little with a fear and then looked at Dumbledore who was talking again.

"Now our DADA professor Umbridge wants to tell you all something... well for many of you!" Dumbledore said, I gulped and looked at Umbridge who was glaring at me and the trio...and the twins... I think we're in a biiiiig trouble...