Chapter 37

Previously...

"Because I wanna know...is Dobby doing something bad? Is he just different to me? He can't be bad, he looks too kind to me. I-" I said, but Draco cut me off.

"It's just...nope Dobby isn't doing anything bad. Nope he is just himself. Probably is kind, yeah. It's just that sometimes when my father gets angry then he punches him...so he's afraid of him. Nothing more I guess. He just...I mean Dobby if he accidentally does something wrong then my father punches him." Draco explained to me, I nodded at him.

Now...

"Ok. Thank you. Thank you for telling me. I know it probably was uncomfortable, but just...thank you for telling me." I said to him with a little smile.

"Yeah. No problem." He said and then we both entered the Great Hall.

*Dinner*

When me and Draco entered the Great Hall...

"Umm...I'll see you again soon." I said to him with a little smile.

"Yeah, see you soon, my queen." He said with a wink and smirk. That made me blush a little and then I walked to the Gryffindor table and he went to the Slytherin table.

I finally found the golden trio and the twins.

I sat down in front of Hermione and between the the twins, like always.

"Where were you?!" All of them, literally all of them asked me in unison.

"Well we woke up when lunch was over and then we saw one house elf and then we talked all together and then we decided that we would be in there until it's time for dinner... I am sorry..." I explained to them.

"It's ok. We were just worried about you." Hermione said.

"True." Harry and Ron said, but the twins were silent for a little.

"Ok you guys are definitely mad. I am sorry, for real." I said looking at them.

"I am not mad at you, Y/N/N. I can't be mad at you." George said and hugged me, I hugged him back smiling.

"I am not mad at you either. I was just worried about you. I thought something happened to you. I am sorry if you thought that I was mad. I was just so worried, because you're like a little sister to me, no offence Ginny, but she helps us with pranks more so...*we all laughed at him*But Yeah you're like a cute little sister to me. I can't let anything bad happen to you." Fred told me and hugged me tightly while we both smiled. And the others smiled at us.

"At least you didn't kill each other. But one question tho... why were you guys hugging each other when I wanted to wake you guys up?" Hermione then asked me.

"Oooh I need to know too. Two biggest enemies were hugging each other...That's new." George smirked. I blushed because of embarrassment which made all the others laughing.

"Do you wanna kill me with this talk? If yes then it's happening. Anyway...uhhh...we just talked a little, because of what happened yesterday... you know and then I felt cold, I don't know how, but this room went cold, maybe just for me, but yeah...Anyway again. So he just put his arm around me and this made me warm so...and somehow we ended up falling a sleep like this.Please let's just stop this right here, because this is too awkward and I don't wanna talk about it. Can we please eat now?" I quickly explained and then started to eat Y/F/F.

"Ok. But you do know that we have to talk about it one day, right?" Ron asked, I nodded.

"Ok let's eat now." Hermione said to Ron and Harry who still just looked at me shocked.

After eating we started to walk back to the mini Hogwarts again, but...

Someone grabbed my throat, and that someone was Pug-face Parkinson.

"Why were you with my Dracy-Poo the whole day?!" Parkinson shouted at me.

"Get your hands off  me, right now. You little bitch!" I shouted back at her.

"Answer me!" She shouted again.

"Stop it! Don't you dare to touch her!" Fred said angrily and pulled Parkinson off of me.

"What is going on in here?!" We heard professor McGonagall shouting from the other side of the corridor and then she ran to us. I held my throat, because that actually hurt.

"She attacked Y/N!" Fred said glaring at Parkinson.

"Did she grab her throat?!" She asked looking at me, we all nodded.