Chapter 39

Previously...

"Umm...like you care? I am so sorry professor Umbridge, but I was in hospital wing." I said to her and walked past her and then also sit on a couch and Hermione sat next to me.

"Do you want detention?!" She asked glaring at me...again...What is her problem?! I haven't done anything bad, yet... And she should be happy, because even if I wanted to stay the night at the castle I came back. What have I done so bad that she has to act like this towards me?! I am sarcastic, but so are the others, why does she have to blame me at everything?!

Now...

"No, thanks. You may go now, all of us are in here already!" I said, she nodded, still glaring at me  and walked out.

I stood up and turned around for a second and saw that Parkinson was trying to hit me again. But I was quick to slap her hand away and pulled my wand out of my pocket and pointed it to her throat. She looked at me with fear in her eyes which made me smirk.

"Don't you ever. dare. to. touch me. again!" I said glaring at her, she quickly nodded and I pulled my wand away. Parkinson quickly ran out of our mini Hogwarts crying. When she was out the whole room was clapping at me.

"Y/N that was amazing!" The twins said in unison and nudged my arm.

"I never thought that this day would come when I agree with the Weasley twins, but that's true. It was cool." Goyle said and Crabbe and Draco nodded in agreement. Blaise looked just confused, this dude is always confused.

"Ha! This is something new, but also good...I guess?" I said awkwardly.

After that we all decided to join our own groups and talk or do some fun stuff.

"Yo! Y/N let's prank someone!" The twins said to me with evil grin.

I smirked and nodded.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?" Hermione asked as we stood up.

"Outside! We're gonna prank someone!" The twins said, I nodded.

"Oh, ok. But don't get caught, ok? *we nodded* Oh and just don't do anything really bad, please!" Hermione said, we rolled our eyes and nodded. We started to walk away from our friends laughing at something and then Malfoy and his gang looked at us questionably.

"Where do you think you're going?" Malfoy asked us and we rolled our eyes once again.

"We're gonna prank someone." The twins said with an evil smirk, I nodded.

"Probably getting into trouble again." I said laughing and then we walked away. Malfoy looked at me confusedly and then shook his head. What did we do now? He knows that we get into troubles easily.

As we walked out we saw professor McGonagall. Which made us look at each other and smirk. Again.

After the prank was made we ran away...and got detention...again...

"She'll kill us for that candy!" I said laughing, they nodded in agreement, also laughing.

"I think so too." George said, but still laughed.

"At least it was funny!" Fred said and looked at us, trying to be serious, but he couldn't hold back and started to laugh again. We laugh too much. My cheeks hurt.

"True!!" Me and George said agreeing with him.

"We should get back to mini Hogwarts, it's getting late!" I said, they nodded and we walked back. Still laughing and talking.

When we entered I almost fell, because I laughed too much, but thank god George grabbed me before I fell. Malfoy glared at us and the trio just looked at us trying to hold back their laugh.

I scanned the whole room and I didn't see Parkinson...why do I even care?!You know what? Fuck it...

"Where's Parkinson?" I asked looking at all of them. And because of this question they all looked at me with confusion written all over their faces.

"Why do you ask?" Ron asked me confusedly.

"I don't know. Where is she?" I asked again.

"Don't know. She hasn't came back so...she's probably still out?" Hermione said, I bit my lip and then sighed.

"Oh...I'll go find her." I said and started to walk back to the door, but they all stopped me with one and only question. These dudes are getting annoying. Like really annoying. Why am I with them? Oh right...I'm a troublemaker.