Chapter 52

Previously...

"Yeah...I know. I'll promise I'll tell you some other day. Today's not the best day for that...besides I heard you got in trouble earlier." Newt explained.

"Fine. Tell me soon, then. I always get myself in some trouble. You should know that already. Anyway I'll go to the Great Hall. It's dinner soon. Bye!" I said chuckling, he nodded, said bye to me and then I ran back to the castle and to the Great Hall...

*Dinner*

Now...

"Oh god..." I said with wide-eyes, because I just realized that I have so many presents what I gotta buy...and I still haven't written to Mrs. Weasley about the idea I have...This is so not going well. Or...as well as I wanted it to go. Nice. Note the sarcasm. 

"What's wrong, Y/N?!" Harry asked and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with a terrified expression.

"I...I have to buy so many presents! I mean I have all the money for that, but I have now basically 2 weeks to do all this. I swear I'm gonna die. I'm just scared that I won't buy anything that you guys would like." I said and felt some tears running down my cheeks. Stupid emotions. Yuck. 

"Never, Y/N! You always buy us something we love, remember that pranks book and our best memories book you made for me and Freddie? Remember our reaction? Yes I'm honest now...I cried because of happiness after you left, and Freddie did too. We love every stuff you'll ever give us, no matter what." George said and smiled at me from ear to ear and I did the same.

"That's true, we all love the gifts you give us. Also are you spending your Christmas with us?" Ron asked me smiling...I can't tell him, I gotta surprise all of them.

"No...I'm sorry, but I'll send you gifts though." I said with a little smile, all of their smiles dropped.

Well...that's not good. 

"B-but..." George wanted to start, but no words came out and he just looked at me.

"Let's change the subject...Y/N who do you have to make gifts?" Hermione asked, I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Hermione. Anyway...I have to make a gift for you, Harry, Ron, Ginny, the twins, also they're still my favorites, Draco, Pansy even, 'cause we're getting along now. Somehow. Oh, and Luna. And I have only 2 weeks basically! And do I have any idea what to buy you? No. I can feel the mental breakdown coming." I quickly said and then sighed.

"Oh my...dear Merlin! You have to make 8 presents?!" Harry asked, coughing, because when I said the names and said Draco he almost choked on his pumpkin juice.

"Maybe even 9, because Blaise exists too." I said laughing and then shrugged.

"Oh my god, good luck with that!" All of them said in unison.

After eating our dinner for some more we walked to our mini Hogwarts again.

As we entered we saw Draco and his gang.

"Hi!" They said to us, we all said "Hi!" back to them in unison and smiling.

"Blaise!!!" I screamed and he fell from the couch, haha. Sike!

"Ow! Anyway...what's wrong?" Blaise asked as he sat back up.

"Nothing. Just wanted to scare you." I said and smirked at him.

"Y/N Y/L/N!!!I kill you in your sleep one day. Also we gotta go Hogsmeade tomorrow morning. Now go to sleep, I bet you have to buy some gifts, too." He said with an evil smirk.