Chapter 17

Previously...

"What did you just call me you pug-face?!" I asked her angrily and pointed my finger at her while still walking to her.

"You heard me very well. Or maybe you're deaf?!" She asked annoyingly.

"If I would be deaf then...would have I ever answered your insults?" I asked her angrily, the whole class oooed and smirked at Pansy, I waited for her to say something back to me, but she didn't so it was my turn to smirk.

Now...

"Don't you have anything to say now, Parkinson?" I asked smirking at her, she looked at me for a second and the scoffed and walked away with angry face. But then all eyes were on me again...

"Why are you still looking at me?!" I asked them confusedly, but angrily.

"Malfoy...did you left that mark on her neck?" Some random Slytherin dude asked, even Goyle and Crabbe looked confused, but also had wide eyes...next thing I know is that I felt someone's breathing in my neck...of course it was Malfoy...

"Is someone jealous?" Malfoy asked behind me and then resting his hand around my shoulders...

"N-no!" This guy shook his head with wide eyes and he was also stuttering...weird...

"So you wouldn't be jealous if I would kiss her right now?" Malfoy asked again, but I can tell he was smirking...oh hell no he's gonna do that!...Nope...not gonna happen...

"Why would you kiss her? You hate each other!" That dude said again, nope...Malfoy better not do it...if he don't want to get punched.

"I'm gonna do it! Right here! Right now! It's easy to kiss our queen, right?" Malfoy said smirking and holding his hand around me tighter.

"Prove it!" Some kids said, golden trio just shook their heads 'no' and laughed a little, I started to panic...since it wasn't very comfortable if 2 classes can watch it...not that I want him to kiss me, no, eww...hate, hate and I repeat hate is all,that is between us.

"You wanted me to..." Malfoy said and then quickly turned me around and grabbed my cheeks softly, looked at me for a second and then he kissed me. I can feel it that all of the others looked at us with wide eyes and some of them oooed and some of them had their mouth open...I didn't pull away tho...but after some seconds I realized that I was kissing him back and quickly pulled away...I glared at him while he only smirked and finally letting go of me. I turned around...

"Oh shut it...you have better things to do!" I said pretty angrily and quickly walked away to the library...I even heard golden trio and Malfoy calling after me which made me walk even faster, when I arrived I saw the twins, they were reading something and they didn't notice me so I quietly walked behind them and said 'Hi'.They jumped up, Ha! I finally scared them!

"Bloody hell Y/N! Don't scare me like that! You almost killed me!" Fred shouted, but started to laugh after he finished his sentence.

"Shhh!" Our librarian said, glaring towards the three of us, we giggled.

"I didn't knew that someone could ever scare us, but I guess I was wrong. I think you for real scared the living hell out from me." George said little bit quieter and also laughed.

"Anyway...why are you in library?" They asked in unison, confusedly.

"I-I had to...get-" I was cut off by the golden trio who finally found us and they were happy that they found us.

"Y/N! Finally! We tried to find you everywhere, but also Malfoy looked worried about you. He wanted to find you too, but Snape wanted to talk to him so...but anyway! Finally! Why did you run away tho?" Hermione asked, looking at me worriedly.

"I didn't want to see his face anymore!" I said trying to stay calm.

"What did Malfoy do to her now?" The twins asked angrily as they stood behind me.

"He-he" I stuttered, but I didn't want to say what he did, because I kissed him back...

"He...umm...he kissed her." Harry said quietly.

"O-on the cheek, right?" The twins asked.