Chapter 49

Previously...

"I know...but good kind of crazy tho. Let's be honest." I said to Draco.

"True. We should go to sleep now tho. You need some rest." Draco whispered, looking at me.

"True. Good night, Draco." I said and turned to look away from Draco.

"Good night, Y/N." Draco whispered and pulled me closer, kissed my cheek and we went to sleep...

Now...(4 weeks has passed)

I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 7.15 am. Damn it...already!! I quickly got up from the bed and went to change my clothes and did my morning routine, as always. 

When I came back it was 7.30 am. Well...that was quick. The others should get up soon so...I think I should wake Draco up.

"Draco!" I said pretty loudly and this time he woke up...well after I said that he quickly opened his eyes and sat up, looking around the room and then finally looked at me. His hair was messy haha, but he looked kinda cute like this. Ok I need to stop thinking that.

"Oh my god, yes?" Draco asked with his raspy morning voice...damn he's kinda hot like this. Ew Y/N/N you're losing your mind.

"Get up, go and get changed." I said to him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Why? We have only 4 lessons today!" He said whining.

"Get your ass up, you ferret!" I said giggling, but he only shook his head in response, closed his eyes and went back under the covers.

"Fine. Then you can't get a kiss on the cheek. If you act like a douche." I said, smirking and then got up from the bed and started to walk to the door.

"Wait! What? Fine I'll get up, but can I get the kiss then?" He asked behind me, I smirked evilly and turned around to look at him.

"Ok, but change your clothes before that. And if I were you I would do it fast, 'cause I wanna go to the Great Hall, 'cause I'm hungry." I said and winked jokingly.

Well...he actually did fast and then ran to me smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. After that I walked out of our room with an evil smirk plastered on my face. Today's gonna be a good day...

*Great Hall*

"You know I am surprised that you, Y/N, came to breakfast right on time. I am impressed." Ron said with an evil smirk.

"Don't be mean, Ronald." Hermione said glaring at Ron and then hit him on the arm.

And then the twins started to whisper...

"Hey, Y/N/N don't you just ship them together?" George whispered to me and then Fred...

"Don't read my mind. I wanted to say that. It's annoying when you read my mind." Fred whispered to us and we started to chuckle.

"To be honest I thought the same. I ship them so freaking much." I said and they nodded.

"And I of course ship Harry and Ginny together." I told them. They just nodded and smirked in response.

"What are you guys talking about?" Harry asked, turning to us, we automatically turned our heads towards him with wide eyes and a nervous laugh.

"Nothing!" We said in unison and still laughed nervously.

"Something's definitely up. You guys say things in unison only if you have done something that involves us." Ron said looking at us suspiciously. And of course Harry and Hermione nodded with him.