Chapter 30

Previously...

I knew he hates all of us, but I didn't knew that he hates us that much.

Other lessons were also boring, but in the last one...

We had Charms and this time I was stuck with Malfoy, because our teacher made us sit next to each other, no matter what.

Why are all the teachers so mean today?...

Now...

"Y/N please talk to me, I'm sorry, ok? I'll do anything you want, just forgive me, please!" He whispered to me, I can't forgive him...Y/N don't do that... don't...

"In one condition... but I'll tell you this after the dinner, when we get back to our room" I whispered back and smirked, he smiled a little and hugged me quickly, I was shocked, but as soon as he hugged me he pulled away...

"I'm sorry!" He quickly said and looked away which made me giggle a little.

*Dinner*

"Y/N did you and Malfoy finally you know... you're not in a fight anymore?" Ron asked.

"Umm kind of yeah. Why?" I asked him confusedly.

"Because Malfoy is looking at you right now, smiling." Harry said with a smirk and ate casually, like any of this never happened.

"What a-" I was cut off by the twins... 

"Y/N! We think that you guys like each other!" The twins said to me with big smile.

"Hell to the no!" I quickly said. Then laughed nervously.

"Now can we eat, I bet Y/N/N doesn't feel comfortable talking about this..." Hermione said awkwardly, I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she smiled back at me.

After dinner all of the 'troublemakers' had to follow Umbridge again to the... Well house... I'll call it mini Hogwarts now... yep...

When all of us entered it me, the trio and the twins sat down in some couched away from Malfoy and his gang.

We were just talking and then Malfoy and his gang obviously had to come to us...

"Oi...what's up queen?" Pansy asked me sarcastically, I looked at her weirdly.

"What do you want, pug face? I don't have mood for some insults, go back to snogging with your boyfriend, please!" I said, which made her speechlessly and Ron and Harry to chuckle quietly.

"Are you jealous? Jealous, because I can kiss him? Wow you're jealous?!" Pansy asked me being a bit surprised.

"Oh hell to the no!" I said and stood up, which made Malfoy getting in front of his gang to look at me with a half smile and half smirk on his face... he is the weirdest dude I've ever seen in my life... but kinda cute... what the hell am I saying?!

"Just admit that you are, I know you like me." Malfoy said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Yep, I do, happy now?!" I said with a serious face, which was half true and half a lie... I guess... I don't know anymore...

"Wait What?!" Pansy asked with her high-powered voice. All of them, I repeat all of them... had wide eyes and Malfoy just looked speechless while his mouth was open, I wanted to laugh, but it wasn't the greatest time to laugh...

After 2 minutes of uncomfortable silence Hermione finally decided to say something...

"Umm... we all should go to sleep now... it's pretty late and umm... Y/N can we you know talk in private... for a second... I wanna ask you something..." Hermione said and this made the whole house coughing and nodding, but Malfoy was still silent, he just looked at me.

Me and Hermione walked out of the mini Hogwarts and then she started to talk...

"You really like him?! After all he's done to all of us?" Hermione asked me quietly.

"No...yes... I don't know!!! I mean when I said that, back there... It was half true... Yeah I think he's kinda cute, but it doesn't mean that we're not enemies anymore, he hates me and we both know it." I said sighing.

"But do you?" She asked, I looked at her confusedly...