Chapter 8

Previously...

Ron told us yesterday that we can't meet Y/N today...that's sad, but I hope we can see her when we're back from dinner at least...because madam Pomfrey said that she has to stay in there for 2 days..and she should get out today...I can't wait to see her!!By the way we have exam today...in Potions...I hope Ron is gonna pass this, I mean Y/N helped him which means that he should pass this easily...

'Before dinner*

We still haven't seen Y/N yet and she should have gotten out today...

Now...

*Still Hermione's POV*

"Ron? Did you pass your exam in potions? And when is Y/N getting out? Can we see her tonight?" I asked quickly as Ron sat down across from me.

"Calm down, Hermione! Yes I did! He said that I got 84% right!*I looked at him with my mouth open right now at this...Y/N did an amazing job!*It's impossible, I know right! Anyway...I don't know...I hope so, but I can-" Ron was about to finish his sentence, but the twins came to us, and sat down, and then Dumbledore started his everyday little speech...

*Back to Y/N's POV*

It was 5 minutes before dinner starts, and I started to put on my usual clothes, madam Pomfrey gave me thumbs up and smiled, I nodded and then started to walk to the great hall...

When I ended up behind those doors I heard that Dumbledore started his speech, and all faces were turned to him...I waited a little, and then I opened the doors...

"...and that means-" Dumbledore said, but went quiet when he saw me opening the doors. All the students looked at me with their eyes wide open...ok now I feel embarrassed...I looked at Gryffindor table, and quietly walked to Hermione, Ron, Harry, and of course the twins who were smiling from ear to ear, too much smiling could hurt them god... They all looked at me with their mouth open, and their eyes were wide, but they all smiled. Hermione even had tears of joy...she's gonna make me cry. I was about to walk right to them, but I saw Dumbledore walking towards me with a little smile on his face, all the eyes were on me and Dumbledore now again...

"My dear girl! You're finally able to walk again! Did Pomfrey fixed your arm and rib?*I nodded smiling*Ok now, sit on your seat,ok?" Dumbledore asked me, I nodded and walked to sit between the twins who automatically attacked me with a huge, and tight hug!Dumbledore told us that we can eat now and the boys still hugged me tightly, I think they want to kill me...if yes...It's really happening...

"Guys! I can't...breathe..." I said, they loosened the grip, and began to eat something, I put some stuff on my plate too, started to eat, but Ron, Hermione and Harry wanted to talk so badly with me...

"Y/N! You're finally back! Why didn't you want us to meet you today? I mean we would have seen each other earlier already!" Hermione said, Ron and Harry nodded in agreement.

"How was I supposed to surprise you then? Wait...I did surprise you, right?" I asked them.

"Yes you did! But this was the best surprise ever! I love you bestie!" The twins said in unison again smiling, I giggled at them.

"I love you too guys!!!" I said and hugged them again.

"To be honest you scared me...I mean it was so quiet and then you just entered Great Hall! But yes you surprised us!" Ron said,I laughed at him a little with the others.

"That was so cool!" Harry said smiling, I smiled back at him and then turned to Ron again...

"Wait! Ron? How was your Potions exam? Did you pass?" I asked Ron worriedly...

"Umm...*I started to panic because I thought that it was bad* it was...*then he started to smile widely* awesome! I did very well!!!Even Snape looked amazed, he said that I did amazing, it was like...he was just speechless and then he asked me "Did Y/N help you?" then I said 'yes, of course', but nervously though. I thought that I did bad at first...-" Ron said, but then Hermione cut him off.

"Ron come on! You were the first who gave your test back, you finished it first!" Hermione said,  and then I giggled.

"Anyway...he even gave 40 points for Gryffindor house! All of us were amazed by this, our house was proud, but Slytherin kids looked jealous and Malfoy looked annoyed for all of this. I mean he's a d*ck I know, but he really should be nicer towards other people, he is pain in the arse!" Ron explained,and I snorted at this, and almost choked in my pumpkin juice.