Chapter 6

Previously...

"Oh my god guys!!!" I said and they all hugged me...first the twins, then Ron, then Harry and then Hermione, but then Ron hugged me again.

Now...

"Aww what was that for? Why did you gave me 2 hugs? I liked it,but why?" I asked Ron laughing. Then all of them looked at Ron, he opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out so I looked at him confusedly.

"Umm..." Ron said, but Hermione rolled her eyes and started to talk.

"That 2nd hug wasn't from him...it was from Malfoy!" Hermione said and told me this like it was all normal for him to give me a hug,I looked at them speechlessly and my mouth was wide open...

"W-what?" I asked confusedly.

"I know it may sound weird,but this hug really was from Malfoy so..." Harry told me awkwardly.

"He like just told you 'oh hug her from me'?! He knows that we hate each other why should he hug me?!" I asked fastly,but looked confusedly at all of them,then Madam Pomfrey coughed,we all looked at her...

"Honey!I'm sorry that I interrupt your conversation,but this isn't hate,this is love!" She said with a little smile,I looked at all of them and then decided to speak something...

"N-no!No it's-it's not!" I said stuttering and blushing a little in the end.

"Oh is someone blushing?" Hermione asked teasingly and the others nodded smirking.

"No!You know I hate him!And he hates me!So...there is not l-love or something like that!" I said trying to be confident,but still blushed...what the bloody hell is going on?!...

"Oh dear...if he would have hated you so much would he kiss you on the cheek?Or give you a white rose?or a note?" Madam Pomfrey asked me smiling,I was speechless and a blushing mess because of this...then I realized...

"HE?!He kissed me on the cheek?!Not funny!" I said laughing nervously and scratching the back of my neck.

"Yes,yes he did!" Madam Pomfrey said smiling,my eyes went wide because of this.

"I-uh...what the...but hey guys!Did you prank Parkinson because of this or anything?" I asked the twins.They smirked at each other and then looked at me.

"Oh yes we did!And this was amazing!!Even Malfoy said that she deserved this!" They said laughing,I giggled.

"Boys you do remember that Madam Pomfrey is here and she heard all of that?!" Hermione asked rolling her eyes.

"Hey!Yes of course they knew,they even told me that they did this to her before they took you guys here!" Madam Pomfrey said laughing...Now all of us started to laugh.

"But you guys have to go back to your classes!You can come and visit her if you want of course,but she has to stay in here for 2 days,like I told you!" Madam Pomfrey said smiling,all of them sighed sadly and then all of them hugged me.

"We're gonna be here after DADA and after we eat!" Hermione said,the others nodded and then the twins came and hugged me tightly.

"Don't hug her too tightly!She has a broken rib and a broken arm!" Madam Pomfrey said,the twins laughed and loosened their grip a little.

"Hopefully we can come too!" They said in unison and left smiling.

"Now go to your lessons!If you don't want to get into some kind of trouble!" Madam Pomfrey said,all their eyes went wide and they ran out.

*After 35 min*

I was reading some muggle book,because it looked interesting and then I heard doors opening and closing so I looked at the doors and saw...

"Prince of Slytherin?In here?What brings you here?" I asked him,and this time with a real smile,he smiled back and slowly walked towards me.

"You" He said simply,smirking again and then he sat down on a chair next to my bed.

"Oh really?Why?" I asked him smirking,he nodded and then he just looked at me up and down.This made me blush a little tho and I laughed nervously.

"Because...umm I...nevermind,did Weasley gave you a hug from me?I know I may be basically the last person you want a hug from...but I just-" I cut him off...

"Come here!" I said giggling at him,he looked shocked,but stood up and standed right in front of me,I bite my lip and stood up a little,he looked nervous tho...but I did something that I thought I would never ever do...I pulled him into a hug.

"You know...it would have been much better if you would have came here before and hug me by yourself!Not to tell Ron to do it!" I said giggling and hide my face into his chest,he finally hugged me back and pretty tightly...that kinda hurt...

"Ow!" I said quietly,but he heard and pulled away quickly,laid me back down and looked at me...

"Did I hurt you?" He asked and to be honest he sounded like he was worried...this is something new.

"No,no!It's ok.It's just that broken rib and arm...they kinda hurt." I said looking into his eyes,he even smiled a bit.

"Wow..." I said,he started to chuckle.

"What?" He asked now smirking...damn that smirk is kinda ho-...

"You smiled...I've never seen you smile before!This is something new!You should smile more often,you have a beautiful smile to be honest!" I said winking at him,and wow he blushed now...what is going oooon?!

"Oh my god...is someone blushing?" I asked him teasingly,he started to laugh nervously.

"Me?Of course not!Y/N you're queen of sarcasm,you should know that I don't blush...like never!Why would I blush?" He asked trying to be confident,I laughed again like I was some crazy person...

"I don't know...you tell me,why would you blush?Haha just tell the truth that you like me!" I said laughing,I meant that as a joke tho...

"Ok...I think I like you!" He said now with a serious tone,I laughed a little,but then realized that he isn't laughing...did he meant that?Oh boy...

"Wait you're serious?" I asked him quietly,he sighed and sat back down to the chair and looked down.

"I-I don't know...ok?I don't know anymore!" He said a bit angrily...ok that scared me kinda...but being me...

"Okay calm down you little di- damn it Malfoy!Why are you like this?What did I do to you?Why are you-" I wanted to continue,but he cut me off...bitch...

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to scare you!I just...I don't know maybe I like you..." He said stuttering and avoiding eye contact with me.

"Hmm...you think,but then how are you gonna explain that you kissed me on the cheek?" I asked him smirking,but also blushing.

"Look who's now blushing!" He said teasingly and then he got up from the chair and again walked in front of me...

"I'll see ya later,love!" He said smirking and then fastly kissing my cheek again and then running out from there smiling.

...