Chapter 38

Previously...

"Stop it! Don't you dare to touch her!" Fred said angrily and pulled Parkinson off of me.

"What is going on in here?!" We heard professor McGonagall shouting from the other side of the corridor and then she ran to us. I held my throat, because that actually hurt.

"She attacked Y/N!" Fred said glaring at Parkinson.

"Did she grab her throat?!" She asked looking at me, we all nodded.

Now...

"Ms. Y/L/N you should go to check on your neck, go to Madam Pomfrey. Someone go with her!" She said and then she took Parkinson with her.

While walking to the hospital wing we saw Draco and his 2 other friends laughing, but when they saw us they looked at us questionably.

"What happened?!" Draco asked looking at me while I was holding my neck carefully.

"Ask Parkinson!" Harry said angrily, because the golden trio dragged me to the hospital wing.

*Hospital wing*

"Madam Pomfrey! Can you take a look on Y/N's neck?" Hermione asked.

Madam Pomfrey quickly walked to us...

"Who did this? She has some deep nail scratches on her neck." She asked us and ran to somewhere.

"Again that bitch, Parkinson. I'm telling this to Dumbledore, she should get expelled! I will kill her one day!" Fred said angrily.

"Fred I'm begging you! Please stay calm." I said to him and grabbed his arm.

"But she's hurting you! I can't let that happen!" Fred said again.

Then Madam Pomfrey came back after a while, with a little towel.

"Y/N sit down on the bed, I'll clean your neck from blood and after that you may go." She said smiling at me. I nodded at her and then sat down.

"But Y/N for real...why are you okay with it?" George asked me very confusedly.

"I am not!" I said and then sighed.

"It's just...she doesn't understand that we're Frenemies. And I thought that she has at least a little brain, but hell to the no.*they all laughed a little* She's jealous, just jealous. She needs to understand that we're not more than Frenemies." I told them.

"You're right! She should understand this already." Harry said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Can I ask you something?" Madam Pomfrey asked me.

"Yes, of course." I said smiling.

"Who are you frenemies with?" She asked me kindly.

"With the one and only...Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I said quietly.

"At least not full enemies anymore, one day you'll be his girlfriend. Trust me. I bet he needs someone like you in your life, a good person. With a great personality." Madam Pomfrey said.

"W-what? Oh hell to the no! I think he likes Pansy tho. We basically hate each other and the whole school knows about it. I'm surprised that I haven't killed him yet..." I said to them chuckling.

"Are you sure?" They all asked.

"Yes!" I answered immediately, but I think it was too quick, because all of them and even Madam Pomfrey smirked at me.

"You guys are mean!" I said like 5 year old kid who didn't get her favourite candy.

This only made all of them laugh. After some minutes we were all able to go.

We walked to the mini Hogwarts and we found Malfoy's gang sitting on some couches.

"Finally someone decided to come here, did you really think you can sleep inside of Hogwarts?" Umbridge asked, who came out of nowhere. She glared at all of us and we glared back at her.

"Umm...like you care? I am so sorry professor Umbridge, but I was in hospital wing." I said to her and walked past her and then also sit on a couch and Hermione sat next to me.

"Do you want detention?!" She asked glaring at me...again...What is her problem?! I haven't done anything bad, yet... And she should be happy, because even if I wanted to stay the night at the castle I came back. What have I done so bad that she has to act like this towards me?! I am sarcastic, but so are the others, why does she have to blame me at everything?!