Chapter 45

Previously...

"I'm not jealous. It's just...you have lessons today. What if some teacher thinks that it's good to take a test today? Umbridge will literally kill you, you know that right? How-" Draco explained, but I cut him off.

"Yeah right. I can deal with it! Now if you don't mind Mr. Malfoy aka my little ferret we have to go now. Bye!" I said to him and quickly changed my clothes in the bathroom...

Now...

“I’m yours now? That’s kinda cool to be honest! But what am I gonna tell the others if anyone asks where are you?” Draco asked me as I stepped out of the bathroom.

“Yep, you’re my ferret. *winked jokingly* I know it’s cool. Hmm...tell them that I am kinda sick or something, but if someone doesn’t believe you then tell them that...I don’t know just tell them something. You’ve saved me once and you can do it again.” I said and walked to him, he smirked. I kissed his cheek and went out with Dobby.

As we walked to Dumbledore’s office we talked about some random stuff…

*Dumbledore’s office*

As we knocked on the office we heard him saying…

“Come in!” He said and we walked in. He saw us and smiled.

“How can I help you two?” Dumbledore asked us smiling, we looked at each other worriedly and then back at Dumbledore.

“We need to ask for your permission…” I said scratching the back of my neck.

“Permission for what, my dear?” Dumbledore asked me smiling.

“I-if we could-” I was cut off by Dobby.

“What Ms. Y/N wants to say is that can we have a day off? We would really like to get to know each other. My master...Mr. Malfoy promised to me that-” Dobby wanted to explain, but Dumbledore cut him off with a smile.

“Do you want a day for each other? Like you want to spend this together? *we nodded* Ok you can have a day, but just...Ms. Y/N! *I looked up* Be back here for dinner, please.” Dumbledore said smiling. Me and Dobby smiled back at him with huge smiles and we nodded.

“Thank you so much, professor Dumbledore!” I said, he nodded with a smile.

“Now go. The day won’t last forever.” Dumbledore said again and we smiled at him and then quickly walked out.

“Should we let Mr.Malfoy know too, that we got professor Dumbledore’s permission?” Dobby asked me.

“I don’t know...do you want him to know?” I asked him smiling.

“Let’s say it quickly to him. Now grab my hand.” Dobby said and looked at me. I looked at him confusedly, but then grabbed it and in 1 second we were in the room where me and Malfoy were roomies…

But Draco was still on the bed looking at the ceiling, but he didn’t have his shirt on. He didn’t notice us at first so I quickly turned around with wide eyes.

“Malfoy do you mind putting a shirt on?” I asked awkwardly. I felt him looking at me and he quickly got up from the bed…

“Ok you can turn around now.” He said to me,I turned around, but he was still shirtless…that lying bastard!!

“Oh my god...I told you to put your shirt on!” I said with wide eyes while staring at him. He didn’t move so I just looked at his chest...wrong...don’t do it Y/N...don’t...please…

“Like the view?” Draco asked me and I looked at him in the eyes and he smirked.

“Kinda.” I said awkwardly.