Chapter 56

Previously...

"Draco's taking a nap. That's all. I didn't want to wake him." I said and then shrugged. They nodded and then we just talked until we got tired and went to our rooms. Of course I changed my clothes, sighed again...for some reason and then went to bed. I was almost asleep when Draco put his hand around my waist. I groaned and put his hand away from me. I'm still mad at him. I ain't gonna forgive him that easily.

I heard him sigh...kind of sadly, but I tried to ignore it. As much as possible and then I fell asleep and I think he did too...

Now...Y/N's POV

It's been a week. It's literally been a week since I stopped...kind of talking to Draco. I'm being dramatic and all probably, but I'm seriously disappointed in him. One day he said he doesn't like Umbridge at all...and then he just joined her freaking gang. Coward and a spoiled little brat! 

Am I still going to give him his gift? Yes. Why? Because even though he's making my blood boil...I still care about him. 

Oh...and our train is going to leave today. All our stuff is on the train already. I'm not excited anymore...well I kind of am. I'm going to Newt's house for a day and then I'll go to the Weasley's and surprise them.

"Y/N we have to go soon!" Hermione shouted from the hall in our mini Hogwarts.

"I know! I'll be there soon!" I shouted back and then I saw Draco looking at me and I looked back and sighed.

"C-Can we talk for a second?" I asked him quietly, when I saw him putting his suit on. He stopped, turned to me and nodded.

"Sure." He said quietly and I sighed.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry about how I acted. I just...one day you tell me you don't like her at all and on the next day...you join her stupid gang. I was confused...and sad. Why? Because I had no idea why would you ever do this to yourself. It pissed me off. A-And I'm sorry for pushing you away and not really talking to you. I was stressed about everything." I explained nervously and looked at the floor and then I heard him coming closer, but I didn't look up. 

"It's not your fault, love. I deserved it. You had every right to be mad at me. I'm sorry...for being like this. I joined, because I knew that my father agrees with Umbridge and all. You know that. I'm sorry." Draco said and now I looked up and we hugged each other tightly.

"By the way...I sent your gift to the Malfoy Manor already. I really hope you'll like it." I whispered to him and he hugged me even tighter.

"I'll love it, princess. I sent yours to the Weasleys, because you said you'll stay with them this time. And I really hope you'll like it." Draco said and I pulled away from the hug, smiled at him, kissed his cheek and chuckled.

"I'll love it. I'm sure of that one. We gotta go now, Draco. See you!" I said, kissed his cheek again and ran out of mini Hogwarts.

*On the train*

"Y/N when are we gonna see you then? After the Christmas break?" Ginny asked with a pout and so did the others.

"I'm afraid so. We can still write to each other though." I said and they all smiled slightly.

I mean...Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the twins.

"Please don't be so sad." I said and they shrugged.

"But it's not the same when you're not with all of us. I bet mom's going to be sad. And same goes for dad and even Percy." Ron said with a sigh and everyone nodded.