Chapter 70

Y/N's POV

It's finally summer. It's been quite eventful so far. I and Draco have been sending letters to each other a lot. Basically every single day. We've met up too, but not that much because he has some stuff to do and I'm helping the twins most of the time. Well...right now the twins and I are at the burrow. 

"Y/N, dear! There are a letter and a package for you!" Molly shouted from the kitchen.

I turned to look at the twins for a second and then, the three of us ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"You guys need to give Y/N some space!" Molly scolded the two, and they just scoffed.

"Excuse me? She loves us. She doesn't mind when-" George started, but Fred cut him off.

"We annoy her," Fred said, and I chuckled.

"I really don't mind. I love these two a lot. I don't mind when they're next to me most of the time." I said with a chuckle and the twins hugged me and Molly smiled warmly at me.

"I see...you three really love each other. It's adorable. But Fred, George...please just don't get her in trouble with you." Molly said and pointed her index finger at the two.

Then, I turned to the twins, we all smirked at each other, and then ran to Molly and hugged her tightly.

"No promises. The three of us are-" Fred started with a chuckle, but I and George cut him off.

"Always in trouble." I and George said in unison and chuckled.

"That's true, but Y/N, dear, your letter and a package are waiting. I gave the owl some treats already." Molly said and smiled at me. I nodded, pulled away from the hug and took the letter and the package and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

It was a letter from Draco...I'm starting to smile like an idiot again...

Then, I opened the letter...

Dear Y/N,

I'm glad you're having fun with the Weasleys. They all make you really happy I've realized. And one day...I'll thank them for making you so happy. When all this...You-know-who stuff is over. I promise. Ah! A quick reminder...I love you. You're absolutely gorgeous and amazing. You're adorable, too, of course. Just wanted to remind you that. And I miss yo...like a lot. I hope you and the twins will be done with the shop soon, by the way. Oh! And about the package.
1. Blaise came over yesterday, asked me if I've seen you and then also sent you 5 chocolate frogs. Also, he says he misses you. A lot. Well...you and your sarcastic humour and your hate towards Umbridge.
2. There are some fancy Belgian chocolates with caramel from Pansy. I swear...these two love you more and more every day. And they're getting quite annoying when they tell me to write to you about them missing you.
3. Since you've worked so hard with the twins...I have a surprise for the three of you. It's not a lot, but still. Mother said she saw the three of you working with the shop, painting it and etc. She saw that you three had so much fun and thought that I should support you. Yes, she knows now that we're dating. And she absolutely loves you. Anyway...from me...I'll give you three 70 galleons. I know it's not much, but I thought that maybe it's going to help with the shop a little. I know it's really important to the twins and you love them a lot and you love the shop too so...

I wish you luck and I really hope that we're gonna meet at least once more before school starts. Have fun, love.

I really love you.

Yours,

Draco

I smiled happily, reading the letter. He's so adorable...