Chapter 13

Previously...

I didn't knew that he was that dumb...I mean he takes every word so seriously when Y/N says something...but he knew that Y/N says that only when he really pissed her off...I swear to god Y/N you have a mark on your neck in the morning..." George said worriedly, but also laughing a little.

"Oh trust me...I know!" I said quietly and walked to the common room with them.

"Why did you even let him do this?" Harry asked confusedly...

Now...

"I didn't! He was too quick! He did it and then I pushed him off of me...eww...I don't wanna talk about it anymore or I'm gonna throw up..." I said and tried to hold back my laugh, but the twins had to ruin this and they started to laugh.

"You know...when you talk about Malfoy with a face of disgust then I swear to god your face is priceless." George said laughing.

"Oh shut it, chicken!" I told him laughing, but also blushing because of embarrassment.

"Just tell me you don't like him..." Fred said now seriously, I was about to answer, but then Ginny came out of nowhere and stood next to me.

"AH! Don't scare me like that Ginny!" I said and hold my hand in my heart, she giggled.

"Haha sorry! Anyway...who were you talking about? You can't tell Y/N/N just...'tell me you don't like him' come on Fred! She decides who she likes and who she doesn't. You're not her dad, you can't tell her what to do!" Ginny said smiling at me and looking at Fred with a serious face.

"I agree with Ginny! But I really do hope that Y/N/N and him...nah...just friends and that's literally max." Hermione said laughing.

"What the bloody hell?!We are the biggest enemies! We...friends? This is funniest thing I've heard this year so far! And of course Fred I don't like him and never will." I said nervously.

"Then why are you so nervous?" Hermione asked me smirking and Ginny nodded at her comment while smirking too.

"I don't feel very comfortable when we talk about this..." I said smiling a little.

"Let's make a bet..." Fred and George said at the same time.

"What bet?" All of us asked together.

"If they're not gonna fall in love with each other*I rolled my eyes* at least in the end of the school year you guys can get anything free from our shop what we're gonna open next year in Diagon Alley, but if they do...you have to come up with many...I repeat many good pranking ideas." Fred explained proudly.

"That's actually very good idea, Fred!" George said and high-fived with Fred, but still smiling.

"Deal!" All of them said in unison and they shook hands together.

"Hello! You do realize that I am here too, right? I just heard what bet are you gonna make...this is not good idea guys...you already know that there is no chance that we're gonna love each other. Either we are gonna hate each other until the very end or one of us kills the other." I said awkwardly, they started to laugh.

"We'll see!" They all said in unison and smirked, I rolled my eyes and walked to the common room and went straight to my bed and right when my head hit my pillow I was sleeping...

*Next morning*

"Y/N get up! We have breakfast in 15 minutes!" Hermine shouted, I got up quickly because I'm not gonna miss my breakfast today.

"Ok, see ya in Great Hall!" I shouted to her and went to the bathroom to change my clothes and when I was done I ran to the Great Hall because it has already started...why the hell am I always late?!

Like always I sat between the twins and George was on my left side again.

"Good morning chickens!" I said to all of them (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and the twins) smiling.

"Morning!" They said in unison and smiled, we started to eat, but then both Ron and George looked at the left side of my neck, I then realized why...Malfoy did this...

"Please tell me there's nothing....I'm begging you..." I told George with wide eyes.