Chapter 42

Previously...

"Y/N please don't kill me. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hit you in the face with a bloody door." Fred shouted, but I still ran after him.

"I will literally kill you Fred Weasley! You can't get away from this so easily." I shouted back at him and he ran even faster, but I tried to catch up with him.

We ran pretty much...basically around the whole house and then we made back to the others trying to catch our breath...

Now... 

Fred fell on the floor breathing heavily. All of the others looked at us tried to hold back their laughter. I slowly walked and then I fell on top of Fred and breathed heavily. I tried to catch my breath to talk to him.

"You literally almost killed me right now Y/N/N! Don't just fall on top of me like that!" Fred said and laughed with me after that.

"I told you I'm gonna kill you!*laughed evilly* Ah come on, admit that you deserved a punishment for that!" I said laughing with Fred still.

"You Y/N!" Fred said.

"Whatcha want, you little brat?" I asked him joking and rolled myself off of him and sat down on the floor looking at him.

"I love you! You're an ass sometimes, but I still love you!" Fred said looking at me.

"I love you too! You're a brat and a killer, but I still love you!" I told him and we laughed together, but then I looked serious and then eyed everyone in the room...

"Why are you looking at all of us Y/N/N? We should go to sleep. It's 11 pm you know." Ron said looking at me, but I still looked around the room...

"Do any of you have some chocolate?" I asked and looked at all of them again.

"We have!" The twins said in unison, I looked at Fred for some second and then shook my head.

"Why should I trust you with chocolate?!I don't trust you. You could kill me. I want a real chocolate!" I said like a little baby and the whole room laughed at the situation.

"Y/N you don't need anymore energy. It's 11 pm. You should go to sleep! We all know how much energy you already have...you really don't need that anymore." Ron said sighing and I stood up.

I walked to Malfoy's gang...

"Y/N what are you doing?" Harry asked behind me laughing a little.

"Wait a little...*looked at Malfoy dead in the eye and then turned to Harry* Even if Malfoy would have chocolate he would never give me. He's for real pure evil to me.*whole room laughed again, including Malfoy* And he probably doesn't even have tho...*looked at Crabbe and Goyle and turned around again* And these two...they would rather kill me. They would never give me chocolate.*looked at Pansy and turned around yet again* And Pansy...she wouldn't give me either...*walked to the twins* And these two brats...how could anyone ever trust them with chocolate?!" I asked them. They all just laughed and then Fred picked me up.

"Don't think that I'm gonna forgive you this so easily." I said, but he only laughed in response.

"RON!" I yelled. He jumped a bit and looked at me dead in the eye.

"What?" He asked me innocently...I know this little git has some chocolate...

"I know you have chocolate!" I said still looking at him, he was about to say no, but...

"Ok fine. I'll give you one chocolate frog!" He said annoyedly.

"Thank you Ron! You're the best!" I said to him and jumped off of Fred and hugged Ron tightly.

"Now get me the famous chocolate frog!!" I told him, he nodded and walked to his room which he shared with Hermione.

He came back and handed me this. I was so happy and I smiled like an idiot...If you think I'm a weirdo then...trust me I know!!

Then I felt everyone staring at me while I was eating.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked them confusedly.

"You're weird and funny at the same time that's why." Pansy said which made everyone laugh, including me. I still don't get it why I'm hanging around with these weirdos...I should go to sleep probably, they wanted me to go to sleep so...