Chapter 14

Previously...

"Good morning chickens!" I said to all of them (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and the twins) smiling.

"Morning!" They said in unison and smiled, we started to eat, but then both Ron and George looked at the left side of my neck, I then realized why...Malfoy did this...

"Please tell me there's nothing....I'm begging you..." I told George with wide eyes.

Now...

"Umm...Y/N! Do us a little favor and don't slap Malfoy now or don't scream at him...but-" George said calmly, still eyeing my neck and Ron just looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked worriedly, I hope he didn't left mark in my neck...please god, please no.

"He-You-hmm-you kinda have a h-hickey on your neck girl...he left a mark..." George said calmly so I wouldn't go and hex him or anything.

"Wait what?!" I shouted so everyone in the Great Hall looked at me and I started blushing because of embarrassment.

"Y/N don't turn around, but he's looking at you and he has his devil smirk on his face. Y/N stay calm, I know you wanna kill him right now, but you can't...you can yell at him if you want, but not right now. Oh and don't hex him. He's not worth it." Hermione said smiling a little, this calmed me down a little though.

"You're right, let's change the subject...what's our first lesson?" I asked smiling, they all smiled back.

"Ermm...Potions" Ron said awkwardly because he knew that Slytherin + Gryffindor + Potions = huge disaster, like no joke.

"I have to share first-" I was about to say, but Ron cut me off.

"We actually have double of it...today" Ron said worriedly, because he knew I was angry...and when I'm angry I can hit someone...really hard...

"Ok 2 first lessons. I have to be in the same room with him for 2 hours?!I literally am gonna kill him!" I said angrily and looked at my plate.

"Y/N please...stop...calm down!" Harry said trying to calm me.

"Sometimes I think...how on earth did Y/N got sorted into Gryffindor. Her attitude is literally Slytherin, she can be mean, but actually when you're her friend you understand how good person she is,but I still don't get it...I mean Y/N why are you making a prank with these 2 devils?!You're gonna get yourself into trouble again!" Ron said, but he made me laugh which was good.

"I know right! Wait...they're not devils! They're my besties aka chickens!" I said laughing and they all started to laugh too.

"Only you can call us chickens and you know it!" The twins said in unison again.

"I hate to ruin this good moment, but we gotta go the class." Hermione said sadly, I sighed, stood up and started to walk to the Potions class with the golden trio...

*Potion class*

As we entered the class I tried to breathe calmly, Golden Trio noticed and walked in front of me.

"I know Y/N you want to kill him, but trust me it wouldn't be the greatest idea. Trust me, I don't want you to get yourself killed or expelled, please" Hermione said, I nodded and then went to sit down next to Ron like we usually do and started to talk until Snape came in.

"You know Fred and George almost fainted when they heard that you were in hospital wing?" Ron asked me, trying not to laugh.

"Really? I love these idiots!" I said laughing and then Malfoy and his gang came in and of course Malfoy and Parkinson had to sit right behind me and Ron. When I saw them...and Malfoy's smirk I wanted to get up from my chair and punch him in the face...Like for real this time.

"Y/N don't!" Ron said and Hermione came to me and tried to hold me back, but Snape entered our class and looked at us with a cold stare.

"Sit in your seats! All of you!" Snape said, we nodded and sat down.