Chapter 54

Previously...

"I need a nap." I said entering the mini Hogwarts and the ones who were already there, chuckled.

"Then go take a nap, love. And after your nap we can decorate the tree." Draco said and smiled at me. I nodded, grabbed the bags and went to our room. I put the bags down and went back out for a second.

"Draco...you touch your gift and I'll hex you. Now...by. See y'all later." I said smiling, ran back to the room, changed my clothes and took a little nap...

Now...Draco's POV

Me, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson were talking to each other in the Mini Hogwarts' hall and laughing a little. I guess the Gryffindorks did the same, because I heard them laughing. 

"Shouldn't we wake Y/N? She's been asleep  for the past 2 and a half hours." Parkinson said and we shrugged.

"Maybe she wants to sleep. She looked pretty tired." I said and she nodded and we continued to talk until...

"NO!" I heard Y/N shouting. My eyes widened, I stood up and ran to our room, while everyone came and stood at the entrance of our room.

"Y/N wake up!" I shouted, because I got scared, ok?

She opened her eyes, looked at me with wide eyes and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back confusedly.

"What happened, love?" I asked her quietly as she sobbed into my chest. 

"I-I had a bad dream." She said quietly and I hugged her tighter.

"It was just a bad dream. It wasn't real." I told her quietly and she calmed down a bit.

"What if it becomes real?" She asked nervously and pulled away a little.

"What was the dream about?" I asked her and she bit her lip nervously.

"I-It was just bad. I had a dream about you and the others. It was just...about you guys leaving me. All of you left me to die. O-One of the Death Eaters killed me and then all of you were just...standing there. T-Then one of you died, too. B-But-" She explained and I pulled her close.

"I'll never leave you. I promise. You're not gonna get rid of me that easily. None of us will leave you. I'll stay by your side. Forever." I said and it calmed her down and she hugged me again.

"Thank you, Draco." She whispered, pulled away and kissed my cheek.

*Y/N's POV*

After Draco calmed me down we went out and all of us...I mean all of us decorated the Christmas tree. Then we just chatted until it was 6 pm and we went to Hogwarts for dinner. 

"Y/N can I borrow you and Harry?" Newt came out of nowhere and asked us.

"Okay." I said confusedly. Then I stood up and Harry did too and then we walked out of the Great Hall...to Dumbledore's office.

"Did we do something again? Is it about us running around the school when Umbridge said that we have a free lesson?-" Harry asked and then we turned to look at each other.

"Is it about the connection we have that Umbridge told us about?" We asked each other in unison and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"That was weird. We never say so many words in unison." I said skeptically and he nodded.

"That was...really weird." Harry said, then we chuckled and then...we entered Dumbledore's office.

"What did we do, professor Dumbledore?" We asked in unison again and looked each other confusedly...yet again.