Chapter 34

Previously...

He was about to start our lesson, but of course he looked around the whole class, like always. Then he saw that 3 students were missing.

"Where are Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. Longbottom?" Snape asked eyeing all of us.

"Neville is sick." Seamus said.

"What about the others?" Snape asked.

Now...

"Don't know. None of us have seen them. Probably arguing somewhere." Parkinson said with a smirk.

*End of flashback*

I was cut off thoughts by Ron.

"What?" I asked him.

"You zoned out, oh and have you heard from these two?" He asked again, I just shook my head 'no' and we began to eat.

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up when I felt someone's chest right in front of me. And I was holding that someone... then I realized who was it...it was Malfoy.

Why was so quiet around tho?...weird... have they all gone already?

I looked around and then I saw a clock on the wall.

"Bloody hell! It's already 1pm?" I quietly asked myself and then I decided to wake Draco up... I bit my lip before that, because he looked kinda cute while sleeping, I sighed...

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Wake the hell up!" I said to him, he didn't answer which made me roll my eyes again.

"Draco!" I said a bit louder, but he still didn't wake up. How am I supposed to wake him up?!Suddenly out of nowhere came a little house elf.

"Who are you?!" I asked this house elf confusedly, but calmly while slowly getting out of the bed.

"Master Y/L/N! Dobby is very sorry for scaring you." House elf Dobby said scarily. I smiled at him and walked closer to him, he backed up.

"Don't hit me, please Master Y/L/N!" Dobby said putting his tiny hands in front of his face.

"Sshhh! I would never hit you Dobby and you can call me Y/N!" I said smiling at him, he smiled back. He looks so cute, so cute.

"You are very kind Y/N!" Dobby said to me smiling a little.

"Aww thank you Dobby, you too!" I said smiling.

"Can I hug you?" I asked him shyly.

"Ms. Y/N wants to hug Dobby?" Dobby asked me surprisingly, I chuckled and nodded and then I hugged him.

"Now can you help me wake him up?" I asked Dobby after we pulled away and I eyed Draco.

"Of course I'll help such a kind girl like you Ms. Y/N! My master, Mr. Malfoy is pretty hard to wake up sometimes, Dobby says sorry for this." Dobby said.

"It's not your fault that he's like this! You don't have to sorry, by the way are you his house elf?*he nodded* Oh...so you know how to wake him?" I asked him, he nodded and did something which woke him up instantly.

"Why the bloody hell are you in here? You filthy-" Draco was yelling at his house elf. Dobby was scared and jumped on my lap, I hold him carefully in my arms.

"Don't yell at him, he only tried to wake you up!" I said angrily at him, he looked confusedly at me and then at Dobby who was holding his arms around me and looking at Draco with fear in his eyes.

"Why is he holding you?" Draco asked me angrily as he looked at Dobby, still angrily.

"Do not yell at Ms. Y/N!" Dobby said with his quiet voice and pointed his index finger at Draco...