Chapter 11

Previously...

"Y/N why are you making deals with devils? You have enough of troubles, besides you-" Ron explained, but then he had wide eyes.

"Besides what?" I asked him confusedly.

"Umm...you have detention! Like right now! You should run, before you're gonna die!" Hermione said worriedly, then I was the one who started to panic and then I ran...I think this is literally the day I'm gonna die.

Now...

*Umbridge office*

As I entered her office she smiled with an evil smile and then she told me to sit down on a chair where was one wing and one paper...what the hell does she want from me?!

"Now what I do?" I asked with a fake smile, she smiled again and stood up from her chair, walked behind me and said...

"Now write down one sentence 'I must not tell lies' ok?" She asked me, what the...I didn't lie...well she wouldn't believe me so never mind that, but then I realized that she didn't give me any ink...

"How many times? And you didn't give me ink!" I said to her confusedly.

"You don't need any ink. And you write it so many times when you understand what you have done, so you would remember this!" She said behind me and I swear she had an evil smirk plastered on her face. I sighed and then started to write it down...but then my hand started to hurt when I finished that sentence.

"Ow!" I said quietly and looked at my hand and it started to turn red, but then that same bloody sentence was on my hand and it burned...like literally burned, it hurt so much, I tried to touch it, but it started to hurt more, but then the devil herself started to talk...

"Will you remember this now?!" She asked as she sat in front of me, on her chair.

"Y-yes!" I said stuttering a little because I felt like I was going to cry because of this freaking pain.

"Then you may go!" She said with a smile, like everything was ok. I stood up and walked out, then realized that we probably have dinner now and walked to the Great Hall. Everyone were already there and I sat between the twins again.

"Y/N? Why do you have tears in your eyes? What happened? I've barely seen you cry! What did she do?" Hermione and Harry questioned me.

"What the bloody hell happened to you in there? You've never cried in front of so many people! What happened?" Ron asked as the twins just looked at me worriedly.

"I uh...nothing. Ev-everything is fine*fake smile*" I said, they nodded, but I can tell that they didn't believe me.

We started to eat, but then George saw my left hand while he drunk his pumpkin juice and he almost choked when he saw that it was literally burned.

"You said nothing happened! Then what's wrong with your hand?" George asked angrily, but worriedly. Now the whole hall heard when he asked this and all of them looked at us...even Malfoy and Parkinson.

"Nothing!" I said fastly and showed him my right hand, the whole hall still looked at us with confused face.

"Your left hand!" He said louder, I felt scared a little at this, but I know he's just worried because of me and then he took my hand and he looked worried, but then he almost shouted...

"Did Umbridge did this to you?!" George asked me with a pure anger, then Fred and the golden trio saw this too and they all gasped while George and Fred looked angry.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter. It's alright!" I said pretty loudly, Snape and Dumbledore looked at us and even Minerva looked at us...

"No it's not ok Y/N/N! She literally burned your hand!" Fred said as he looked at my hand, I sighed and looked around the hall.Some of them looked worried, some had wide eyes (including Malfoy) and some of them just looked with their mouths open and some looked angry and very worried (including Fred and George of course, the Golden Trio and the teachers who heard all that...)...