Chapter 76

Previously...

Then, we walked to the pitch, where I saw Harry not doing the greatest job of getting everyone to stay quiet...

"Let's sit away from Lavender, please," I said, she nodded and we walked further away from her.

I should tell her about Draco...but later.

Now...

"Why do you look so tense today?" Hermione asked me out of nowhere, and I smiled slightly.

"I have to tell you something," I said and she turned to me, nervously.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant," Hermione said quietly and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? No! It's about Draco...I know you said I should talk to him. But...when I was walking on the 7th floor, trying to find hiding places for Oliver, I saw Draco going into the Room o Requirements. I don't like it. He's suspicious." I said, nervously and she nodded slowly.

"Why do you think he goes there?" Hermione asked me, and I shrugged.

"I don't know but it's nothing good. He'd never use it...unless he has to do something weird. He's not a bad person but I think it's weird. He'd never use it for something good. And he seemed somewhat nervous when he walked in." I explained, and Hermione nodded yet again.

"Just don't tell Harry about it. He's gonna do something stupid with this information. He's reckless. Maybe you should ask him about it? I think he'll tell you anything if you wanted to know." Hermione said and I nodded.

"I'll see. Now...let's watch this practice." I said, she nodded and we looked in front of us, to the pitch.

After some time we were both cheering for Ron...but then I saw Blaise walking to me with a confused face.

"Blaise? What are you doing here?" I asked him, and he just sat down next to me, sighed and turned to face me.

"I'm confused. Can you die in a living room? Has anyone ever died in a living room? It would be the most ironic death to have. If somebody dies in a living room, is it still a living room?" Blaise asked and turned to me nervously and I just blinked at him.

"I'm sorry what? Blaise are you high? Why are you even thinking about this?" I asked and laughed, which also made Hermione laugh.

"No, I'm not high. At least I think so. Still! Another one...and this has been bothering for almost a week. I was watching this muggle movie... 'Cars', right? Anyway! Would Lightning McQueen get car insurance or life insurance?" Blaise asked, and I burst out laughing.

"You've gone mental, Blaise. Go take a nap. I don't know the answers to your questions." I said, and he shrugged.

"I know that you don't. I asked Draco too but he said I'm losing my mind. But...one more question! Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?" Blaise asked me again, and I shrugged.

"It's a good question, Blaise but I don't know. Now, please, go take a nap. You're making me worried." I said, and he nodded, stood up, said bye and walked away.

What did he sniff? He's gone absolutely mental...

"Is he okay?" Hermione asked me and looked at the direction where Blaise went.

"I'm not so sure. Let's focus on the tryouts now. I don't wanna end up asking those same weird questions from someone." I said with a chuckle. Hermione chuckled, too and then we focused on the tryouts again but eventually, Hermione cast a Confundus charm on McLaggen and smirked when she saw how confused he looked.