Chapter 80

Previously...

"Okay...what did you need? Don't tell me you're here with some weird questions again!" I said with a sigh and Hermione and Blaise chuckled while Harry looked between us confusedly.

"No, not this time! I actually...wanted to ask you to come to Slughorn's party with me! If you're okay with this, of course! And by the way...Draco's okay with this! I asked for his permission! He said he needed to do something anyway! Otherwise, you'd get to go with him!" Blaise asked me with a shy smile...

Now...

"Oh...Yeah, sure!" I said with a smile, and he smiled at me happily.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Blaise said happily, hugged me and then ran away from us.

"What just happened?" Harry asked, turning to me confusedly.

"Don't even ask. I don't know. But it's quite suspicious." I said, and then both Harry and Hermione nodded as we continued our way to the library.

As we were walking around the library Hermione put away some books that she had borrowed while Harry and I talked to her.

"Wait...who are you guys going with?" I asked, and Hermione sighed. 

"Someone that you're probably going to punch." Hermione mumbled, and I turned to her confusedly.

"Why couldn't you two go together as friends?" I asked, looking between Harry and Hermione, who both sighed.

"Why didn't I thought of that?" Hermione asked with a sigh, and then I saw Romilda watching Harry.

"Stay away from Romilda, please." I whispered, and Harry turned to me confusedly.

"Why?" Harry asked, making Hermione sigh.

"Because she's tryna use a love potion on you," Hermione said angrily, and I chuckled when I saw Harry looking at Romilda.

"She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen one!" I said with a chuckle, and Harry smirked.

"But I am the chosen one!" Harry said, making Hermione hit his head with a newspaper.

"Okay, sorry!" Harry mumbled, and the three of us started to laugh.

"No, you're not!" I said, and he shrugged and smiled innocently at me.

"Maybe, maybe not!" Harry said, and Hermione hit him again.

"Let's go now! And come on...Harry, who are you going to ask?" I asked as we walked out of the library.

"I'm interested too!" Hermione said with a smile.

"I'll ask someone who I like. Someone cool!" Harry said with a smile, and I looked at him sceptically but shrugged it off and continued to talk with both of them about Christmas.

"I hope he's not gonna invite Lavender the moron...to the Burrow, I mean. Otherwise, I just might do something evil." I said, making both of them chuckle.

"You and the twins would make sure she's not even gonna make it to the Burrow." Harry said, and I started to laugh.

"You might be right, actually!" I said, chuckling.

*Time skip*

"I'll meet you in front of the Great Hall. Is that okay?" Blaise asked in the morning...the day of the party, I mean.

"Of course, see you at 7!" I said happily he nodded and went to the Slytherin table to talk with Draco and his other friends.

"Which dress are you going to wear?" Hermione asked me excitedly.