Chapter 21

Previously...

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because I don't want him to know, besides no one will believe me, it doesn't matter." I told him and then stood up.

"Well I can't change your mind so...get out!" Snape said, it sounded rude, but he didn't mean to sound rude...I think...

Now...

I nodded, walked out of his office to my next class which was Transfigurations, when I made it to there I saw the golden trio was already in there on their seats, I went to sit next to Ron.

"Y/N?I thought you're dead by now! What did he want from you?" Ron asked, I laughed at him.

"Are you alright?" The golden trio asked in unison.

"Yes I'm alright, calm down!" I said laughing, they smiled and then waited for our lesson to start.

*Time skip to the next morning because nothing fun happened next*

"Yo! Wake up!" Hermione whispered to me quietly.

"Why?" I asked annoyedly.

"Because we have breakfast soon, actually in 20 minutes, go change, I'll wait for you in the common room. Ok?" Hermione said smiling, I nodded and then got up from my bed and walked to bathroom to change.

*after 8 minutes*

"Y/N you coming already?" I heard Hermione yelling at me from the common room.

"Yep! I'm coming!" I yelled back at her and then ran down the stairs.

When I was in there Ron, Hermione, Harry and the twins were all waiting for me while sitting on the couches.

"Finally!" They all yelled in unison and we laughed together and then walked to the Great Hall.

*In the Great Hall*

"Well well well...how is our queen doing?" I heard someone shouting from the other side of the Great Hall, I rolled my eyes and turned around with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Why do you care about what she's doing, Malfoy?" Hermione asked while sitting next to me.

"It's ok Mione, I think that he just wants me to get annoyed at him again.*He smirked* Don't you dare to smirk at me you ferret!" I shouted to him, trying to stay calm.

"Oh calm down princess! I just wanted to know how are you doing?" He shouted again, the whole Great Hall now listened to our conversation, I sighed and then started to shout back at him...

"If you really wanna know...I'm doing pretty fine, how about you ferret? By the way do I have to remind you again? I'm a queen,not a princess, but thanks for the compliment prince!" I shouted at him with a wink, the whole Hall oooed at my comment, even he chuckled.

"Just fine, because you decided to talk to me and oh my god I'm so sorry my queen, oh at least I'm a prince for you, I love you!" He shouted smirking.

"I lo-wait what?!" I yelled back him with confused face.

"Can you guys already shut up?!" Parkinson yelled, I came back to reality and watched my plate, I felt Harry, Ron, Hermione and the twins looking at me with wide eyes, I looked up at them and smiled innocently.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked them quietly, they just looked at me and started to laugh quietly.

"Oh shut up..." I said blushing because of embarrassment.

"You almost said that you love him too,that's...is it true? So this would mean that the twins won the bet..." Hermione said with wide eyes while the twins smirked at all of us.

"What? No! Oh hell to the no!" I said stuttering a little.

"You sure?" The twins asked in unison.

A/N little note...

I'm so sorry that I haven't written in 2 days now, but it's just that school is exhausting right now, so many projects to do. 

Also I went to the movies tonight, and watched Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. I'm honest... It was literally amazing, I loved it. 

You all should watch it, really.

Oh and I really am trying to update the other book too, I hopefully tomorrow can do it.