There are Two Sides to Every Story 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... I know... I'm sorry... sorry... little angel... I'm sorry... really am...." Zhao Yunlan sobs heartbrokenly...which only makes little Angel cry more. Guo is already crying silently seeing his two beloved geges like that and he feels helpless too. Lin Jing is getting mad at himself for not being useful at all whiles in Wang Zheng' case, she is boiling with anger and hatred for whoever casted the spell.

I will make you regret for ever lying a hand on my friends! Wang internally vows and only calm down a little when Sang embraces her in comfort.

Well well~~~ Now what will you do dear general~~~ Someone purrs while looking at them through revealing mirror while sipping his drink with evil smirk on his lips.

***

"I found it! Let's go!" Yezun shouts when he finds the book he was searching for.

"Okay, my lord!" Da Quing replies before opening portal to Human Realm.

***

Shortly after, they both are standing in front of their house in Haixing.

"We are back! How is my nephew doing?" Yezun asks the moment he stepped inside the house, but he is met with a silent house, and he hears sobbing sounds coming out from Yunlan's bedroom.

"Hey, what is doing on here?!" Yezun demands when he reaches the room, and Da Quing is behind him.

"Da Ge.... Yezun Ge... Wei... Xiao Wei...." Yunlan sobs more making both Yezun and Da Quing worry.

"Hey didi, what's wrong? Tell your gege." Da Quing gently coaxes while embracing his shivering little didi who clutch onto him tightly.

"Wei... Wei is dying... gege, help him, please..." Yunlan pleads.

"Stop, Yunlan! What will Shen Wei say when he looks at you right now?" Yezun questions in stern voice.

"........"

"Besides, I found something that will help them. Save your energies for that." Yezun orders, giving ray of hope to Yunlan's dark world. Not only him it seems, everyone inside the room.

"Yezun ge, you are not playing with me, right?"

"Yes, now everyone, to the living room. Let them rest in peace." Yezun concludes before walking to the living room.

"Lan di, your Yezun ge found a way. Please stop crying now. You are Wei di's strength. If you break down this easily, how can they entrust their lives to you?" Da Quing gently asks, making Zhao Yunlan feel ashamed, but he knows what his gege is implying. If he plans on leading everyone, he has to be the stone, the stable force.

When everyone gathers in the living room, they see Yezun sitting down on the chair with a mysterious book in his hand.

"Leader, I'm sorry for my earlier behavior. Please forgive this subordinate. I promise to be better." Yunlan vows while kneeling down on one knee with his head bowed.

"Yunlan, remember who you are to the group that you guys have gathered. As the leader of the group, that position comes with heavy responsibilities. I will overlook your action only this once. You need to understand that your lives will only get more chaotic and painful physically and mentally from here afterward. If you can't even handle 'what if', what will you do if something happens that you can't change?" Yezun asks with stern voice making others scared, but Yunlan only takes what Yezun says as advice to become a better person.

"Yes, my lord!" Yunlan solemnly replies.

"Enough! Everyone sits down. I have to explain to you guys what I just discovered." Yezun orders to everyone.