Gou Chengcheng 2

When thugs noticed that this newcomer that came to aide their prey is much stronger than his remaining companions, they have come to an unspoken agreement to end this one real fast before they end up getting more injuries, not that they didn't have enough already from Shen Wei, than they already have from earlier fight.

At the beginning when they spotted Shen Wei there, they couldn't help but think that the beautiful angel got lost and ran into the lions' dent to be eaten.

Seeing how beautiful the person is with silky smooth white skins with pink lips with deadly hypnotizing black doer eyes, they can't help but want to claim him as their own. And from the look of it, the beautiful guy is not well versed in fighting.

Having concluded that from their initial assessment, they thought that Shen Wei would be easy and fast prey that they could take as they like, a golden opportunity. To them, it only makes sense to claim ownership over the angel who is lost, and they couldn't be happier to do so because having such a being under anyone who owns it will fill them with pride.

Much to their surprise, their potential prey is definitely not easy prey like they thought! Who would have thought such a prey would end up with deadly fighting skills even when surrounded by a group! Thus, they are already at the end of their rope as it is with bruises and injuries and some of their companions already unconscious.

Therefore, having another one face them with full adrenaline running through his body to kill for hurting his companion, they are in disadvantage, that much they realized. But it's not like they can give up now, not when they really want to claim the beautiful prey and are close to achieving it! So, they decided to go for kill with Yunlan so they can end this fight and get their angelic prey.

"Guys, don't hold back. Get rid of him now! I'm getting our prey no matter what!!" The thug with the long-curved sword ordered others.

"HEHEEHE... okay..." Other thug gleefully agrees and ready to fight with Yunlan who is currently by his xiao Wei side, helping him sit down somewhere out of fighting range so he could fight without worrying.

***

"Xiao Wei, how are you feeling? Can you hang on for a little while longer before we can head out? I must teach these TRASH to learn their place..." Yunlan worries and grits out to tired Shen Wei who is putting pressure over his injured arm that is still bleeding. Zhao Yunlan is having a hard time controlling his killing intend for a moment when he saw blood running out from his Wei, his precious Xiao Wei.

"Ah Lan, please be careful... they are loaded with weapons..." Shen Wei warns worriedly, making Yunlan smile awkwardly.... that express: (Seriously??? You are worrying about an uninjured person?!).

"You are worrying about me when you should be worrying about yourself, ah Wei ah... tsk!! I'm begging you, can you be a little more self-preservative?" Zhao Yunlan asks, not happy seeing someone he treasures and spoils getting injured.

"But--"

Before Shen Wei could say another thing, they are interrupts.

"Aiyah---- what is this... Did you forget we are still HERE~~~" One thug said and straight out strike for Yunlan's back with large wood, but luckily Shen Wei sees it coming.

"Ah Lan, look out!" Shen Wei screams and pushes Yunlan out of his way and ends up receiving the hit instead, making him unconscious.

"Wei!" Zhao Yunlan screams and holds onto unconscious Shen Wei.

"Wei Ge!" Guo Changcheng yells in fright as well and runs to aide Yunlan.

"Hey! I didn't ask you to injure my angel! I ask you to kill that one!" The thug with long curved sword yells and kicks the thug who injured Shen Wei.