Cursed Symbol 1

Just as little angel stated, he literally doesn't have patience. One moment Zhao Yunlan gets to have him settle down long enough to get into meditation state, next thing before he knows it, little angel is either dozing off and/or gets distracted with some random thing... like a snail 5 meters away from him. Zhao Yunlan is getting to the point of strangling him in irritation but he kind of needs a conscious little angel to learn anything so.... that's a moot point for him sadly.

"Little troublemaker, if you don't get serious this right instant, I will force you to stay away from little devil until I learn what I need to." Zhao Yunlan threatens.

"You won't dare-" Little angel growls out but Zhao Yunlan just intensely stares back at him.

"Try me~ oh, I just remember someone telling me that their master can order their familiar to do anything and that they don't have any option~~" Zhao Yunlan slowly explains and to his relief the little angel is now huffing and puffing in anger. His wings are rigorously flapping in fast motion that also makes Yunlan's eye go crisscross when he is staring. At least his plan is progressing.

"Hah! My great beauty will not agree with you!" Little Angel replies proudly making Zhao Yunlan roll his eyes.

"Not if I explain the importance of my learning this and I'm sure my Xiao Wei will back me up just fine." Yunlan replies dryly and feeling really tired. Handling little angel is quite hand full.

*Intense staring contest*

"Okay, fine! I will try." The little angel finally acquiesces to his defeat and Yunlan releases a breath he wasn't aware he was holding.

*Sigh* "Look, I really need to learn the technique to trace the essence of angel being. That is the only way we could catch the person behind recent events. So, I'm sorry that I used little devil against you, but you are our only hope in finding the person." Zhao Yunlan pleads when he felt little angel's hurt feeling through their connection.

"Hmph! Whatever!" Little Angel angrily said but the hurt feelings that Zhao Yunlan felt faded out.

************

Martial Art Lesson

"Wei Di!?" Da Qing shout startles everyone inside Chu's classroom where they are practicing their martial art with others.

"Yes, Da Ge?" Shen Wei responds.

Did I forget a step? But I thought I remember all of them?

"Your neck!" Guo squeals before Da Qing can answer.

"My neck?" Shen Wei confusedly asks while feeling his neck, but he doesn't find or feel anything abnormal but from the shock and worried look Guo, Da Qing and Lin Jing (they are practicing together) giving him states that otherwise.

"Shen, your neck is glowing red" Lin Jing states and others nod in agreement making Shen Wei feel worried. He is not ready to get ill again, not after how his Ah Lan broke down last time. After all, he made a promise, not that he can be blamed for now since he has no clue how or what is happening to him.

"But I don't feel anything wrong." Shen Wei honestly replies making others confused as well. None of them have any clue as to what is causing it.

"Maybe we should ask little devil, demon queen, your uncle Chu or GhostFace." Lin Jing babbles out while leading him out of the class into the main house where they hopefully find someone.

"Teacher Chu is sending the captive back to Tengu's Village. I don't think he is back yet" Guo helpfully reminds them.

"Then Yezun, or little devil. Who knows where Demon Queen is at." Da Qing agrees