Awkward Morning

Universe seems to love to make them stay in awkward moment because when both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan join others for breakfast, they didn't have freedom to at least try to lessen their torture because since they were the last pair, all the seats on dining table is taken except two chairs side by side on Da Quing and Yezun side since other side Zhu Hong, Lin Jing, uncle Chu and Guo Changcheng occupied fully.

As for eggs, they both decided to leave it inside Yunlan's bedroom securely right now because they didn't know how or where it came from, or what is inside the eggs and whether their shared night together have something to do with it. Therefore, more explanation is needed, and they honesty don't have any sort of explanation for others.... nor for themselves either.

"Wei Di, Lan Di. Good morning sleepy heads. How long are you guys planning to sleep in?" Da Quing lightly scolds them without any vitriol in his words.

"Here, come eat. I made both of your favorite breakfast today: Steam stuffed buns, rice noodles and Congee. I want my didis to stuff themselves full, and that include you too, Guo Di. You are still too skinny!" Da Quing orders and three of them gave him nod with cheeky smiles.

"Xiao Wei, eat congee with soy milk today. It will help you gain more strength and its light on your stomach too." Yunlan whisper to Shen Wei and brought a small bowl with steaming congee with delicious aromas.

"Ah Lan, you know that I don't like to drink milk, I want tea." Shen Wei whine while looking at the cup Yunlan stuff into his hand like poison, wishing that his desperate will is enough to make the poison magically disappear. Of course, that doesn't happen because universe hates him, well at least that's what Shen Wei mentally note himself.

"Nope, not today, Xiao Wei. Milk has more nutrients than tea." Yunlan sternly states making Shen Wei feel defeated and Yunlan eats his breakfast, rice noodles with cup of water.

Shen Wei honestly thought that he won't have appetite for breakfast but when he tasted the congee, he couldn't help but to gulp down the congee and move on to second bowl of congee.

"Wei Ge, slow down. You are going to choke on congee if you eat that fast." Guo who was sitting face to face with Shen Wei worriedly said.

"But Da Ge's congee is delicious and I'm starving too!" Shen Wei said between spooning and gulping down his congee.

"Xiao Wei, here, drink milk too, not only eating congee." Yunlan also joins Guo who is worried.

"Ah Lan, can I switch to water instead of milk since you are not letting me drink my tea?" Shen Wei said while doing his pitiful doer eyes on Yunlan.

"Oh no, you are not getting away by doing that, Xiao Wei. Milk is better for you. You can have your water or tea later. But at least finish drinking this cup of milk for me." Yunlan said, steeling his heart to not give in to his Xiao Wei's doer eyes.

"But Ah Lan.... I'm not sick or anything..." Shen Wei whine but still took the cup of milk and drink it in one full gulp and made weirdest expression like he just ate world's worse meal causing others to chuckle at him.

"Lan Di, why are you suddenly over seeing what Wei Di is eating? Did he get sick over night?" Da Quing ask Yunlan while help handing Shen Wei cup of water to wash away the taste of milk.

"No, Da Ge but... we-" Yunlan starts to explain but Shen Wei abruptly interrupts him.

"*Coughing sounds* Ah Lan just worried that my stomachache will return, Da Ge! I kind of complained that I was having stomachache last night!" Shen Wei lies instead while his face is turning red. Da Quing thought it was because he choked on water and coughing fits cause the redness.