Ghost Village 3

Searching Group

"Guo, let's go back to the Inn first." Lin Jing suggests and when Guo nods affirmatively, Lin Jing swiftly carries unconscious Zhu Hong and starts to walk back to the Ghost Flower Inn.

"Jing Ge, will Hong Jie be alright?" Guo nervously asks.

"Of course, she will. She is demon queen after all!" Lin Jing states confidently and desperately wishing that it is true.

After all, Zhu Hong has reverted to her original demon form and some blood dripped out from her lips.

***

Troublemaker Group

"Little devil?! Where is my Xiao Wei?!" Zhao Yunlan asks making little devil startles.

"Er--- master Yunlan... how did you know that we are following you guys around?" Little Devil asks; he is too busy searching for his master that he didn't even realize that Yunlan and little angel have been approaching him.

"Where is Xiao Wei?!" Yunlan demands with more urgency.

"I don't know. He was just behind me, and I didn't realize when we parted our way..." Little devil confesses, feeling frustrated and guilty for failing.

"Do you remember when the last time was you saw him with you?" Yunlan asks next.

"Last time we talked was about 20 meters from here. He could of have part than or much later." Little devil states again.

"Okay... at least that is a start! Little devil and little angel, come. We will retrace the steps back and hopefully we will find some clues." Yunlan optimistically says before walking back.

"Wait! Are you guys so worried that your brain is not functioning anymore?! And little devil, why are you searching like human when you are devil and have direct connection with your master?" Little angel asks, making the other two stop promptly.

"Huh? You guys can do that? I mean search for your master with your connection?" Yunlan asks intriguingly but little Devil flush red hearing little Angel's words.

"Little angel is right, master Yunlan. As familiars of our master, we have that connection. I was panicking so it totally slipped my mind." Little devil confesses shamefully.

"That's awesome and all. Now, little devil, find out where Xiao Wei is!" Yunlan orders.

*Sensing out Wei's whereabout*

"Weird... master Wei is coming toward us... just couple meters away." Little devil answers questionably after sensing for couple of minutes.

"Then should we wait for him here or approach him?" Little Angel asks Yunlan who is thinking hard.

"Little devil, is he still approaching us?" Yunlan asks to make sure while spatting away another groping hand away from his body.

"Yes... he is closer now. He should reach us in a few minutes" Little devil answers back.

"Then we should let him find us while we find somehow to get rid of these souls... If Wei sees this, he will flip." Yunlan shivers while looking at the group of ghosts refusing to leave them alone.

"And how are we supposed to do that when I'm prohibited from using power?" Little angel whines frustrated too because he doesn't like anybody touching him except his precious beautiful devil. And he has feeling that Yunlan is the same way, only master Shen Wei can touch him.

"Hey, little devil! To save your master from future headache from seeing this, why don't you help us get rid of these souls? He didn't prohibit you from using power anyway." Yunlan pleads and both him and little Angel are doing sad puppy eyes on poor devil making him gulp down his own saliva.