Every Beginning Has An Ending 3: Eternal Prison Circle

Hell King's demeanor turns cold again when his gaze fall on Junfeng who is busy slaughtering hell guards back and forth maniacally

"Last question, where is our lovely sorceress, Li Qian?" Hell King inquires, his gaze not leaving Junfeng.

"Somewhere around the mansion. She said she needs to do something she should have done millennia ago. Didn't give more details than that.

"Poor girl shouldn't be blaming herself about past." Hell King, sigh sadly.

"How long ago?"

"Maybe for a couple hours? I kind of lost tract of time" Zhao Yunlan sheepishly replies.

"I see. Now go. Take everyone with you to a safe place. Don't stay within the mansion's perimeter" Hell King orders before walking straight toward Junfeng.

Junfeng is getting frustrated. Not only his brother's reincarnation broke the damned curse, now fucking royal Hell Guards are attacking his minions.

Coward. Running way like that. Don't think I'm finished with you! Junfeng thinks.

Before he can do anything else, the long-forgotten voice graces him.

"That's enough, brother-in-law. You have done enough damage for everyone. Let's end this like how it should of end ages ago." Hell King intones icily, in his full Hell King's regal. 

"Love! You finally came back to me!" Junfeng shouts, derangedly

"Another false word from that mouth, you shall feel hell's needle sewing your lips shut" Hell King incantates.

Junfeng is far drunk on dark energy that he didn't understand what is being incantate.

"My Lo- mph!!" As Hell King incantated, Junfeng's lips are sewn together with large burning nails, burning his flash.

"Guards, finish up everyone withing 5 minutes and return to your slumber" Hell King orders and like royal guard dog, Hell Guards cleanly decimate all remaining demons, destroy the portals and leave like they were never there.

Everyone seeing that they are not needed anymore, they leave the mansion like Hell King's ordered. However, Zhao Yunlan still lingers around outside the perimeter, worrying about his Shen Wei and also not wanting to be obtrusive to Hell King.

The once roaring abandon mansion is not deadly silent except for two beings, staring into each other. One hatefully glaring while the other one silently observing.

"I once wanted a family and siblings. It gets lonely down there and no one is truly a family. After meeting your brother, I learned what love and beauty of sacrifice. Warmth and what it means to be family. Did you know that your twin loved you so much? Sacrificed so much, even to the point of leaving me when he found out that you have feelings for me? Unlike angels, we demons are greedy, and possessive, more so for a King like me. So of course, I didn't let him. I eventually won him over, it was difficult, but it was worth the effort. Then you decided to let your jealousy get between the both of you. I wouldn't have cared but I cared and stayed silent out of respect for your brother's love toward his twin. A mistake, a regret that I carried to my demise. Now, I'm done playing nice. You don't deserve my angel's love. I have let you destroy our lives long enough, hurt him long enough." Hell King, reveal to speechless Junfeng.