There are Two Sides to Every Story 1

Crime Scene aka Battle Scene

"Chief Zhao! This is a trap! We are being cornered by that bastard's men!" Pissed off Da Quing said while continuously shooting his gun from left to right while safely hiding his small figure between large ruins of the abandon building while shouting through his earpiece.

"Idiot! I can see that! Stop complaining while we are the ones who are facing off with them!" Another dark and equally pissed off voice comes through the earpiece making Da Quing winces from the effect.

"Old Chu, shouting and engaging in cat fight is not helping us at the moment!" Comes the voice of none other than their Chief.

"Wow, someone surprisingly calm~~~ Mind sharing your techni- ...Damn, these guys really not leaving our tail, are they?!" Another screeching voice making everyone take off their earpiece to reduce the sonic wave off before putting back on.

"Stupid scientist! Stop screaming like damn woman!" Everyone shouts at the same time making poor scientist wince this time.

"Am I hearing sexism here?" comes the only female voice among them. Her voice is honey sweets but there is sharp threat no one misses.

"No Hong Jie, they are just releasing their frust-ration! They didn't mean it that w--ay!" panicking child voice comes making others roll their eyes at their luck in recruiting a navies and innocent soul. Everybody wonders why their chief hasn't fired the boy yet before the case traumatizes his poor soul.

"Yes, yes... listen to our mascot Guo." Their chief said and before long, there is an explosion sound and their chief distress cries.

"Baobie!? What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Chief's wife?? Didn't he have shooting today?" The scientist asks and others confusingly agree.

The line of communication goes silent for a moment beside background shooting and fighting sounds.

"Change of plan everyone! We are evacuating the area. Retreat! Repeat, retreat SID!" Their leader's panicking voice comes through making everyone in the SID worried but promptly follows the order given to them.

****************

Shooting Location

"Wei Di, have some energy drink. Tired?" Asks the manager of Shen Wei but also his twin brother.

"Ge, thank you. I'm fine. Stop worrying about me. I'm not the one who is fighting with criminals...." Shen Wei replies with a distant look.

"Shen Wei... Yunlan is a cop. That's his duty to fight for innocent people... I know how it feel to be in the dark with worries for our loved ones. But don't they deserve our trust like they trust us?"

"Yezun Ge... I sometime wish I have your steeled conviction.... Ah Lan is not the only person who is facing danger, Da Ge is also facing the battle together... I'm sorry for always making you worry about me..." Shen Wei feels guilty and ashamed but Yezun only smiles fondly at his worry worth didi.

"Hey... that's what gege is here for..."

"But we are merely 3 minutes apart..." Shen Wei whines making Yezun chuckle at pouting didi of his.

"Everything is all set! Next scene starting in 2 minutes! Everyone gets ready!" Director announces through his speaker.

"Well, break is over. Are you ready for your next scene Wei?" Yezun asks.

"Yep, manager!" Shen Wei chirps making Yezun's roll his eyes because he knows that his twin just teasing him with his title.

"Great then! Well, you go our money-maker~~"