Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 6

"We-i.. Ru-n!" Yunlan chokes out when he sees that the ghost is now chasing him.

Damn! Why is she so strong? Yunlan distressfully thinks while trying to detach the strong grip on his neck.

"Ah Lan!" Shen Wei yells back, still avoiding the ghost since no attack seems to affect it, and Yunlan seems to be running out of air to breathe.

"Now now now... focus on playing with me..."

What am I supposed to do? Normal attack doesn't work on her, and Ah Lan needs help... Shen Wei worriedly ponders.

"Peek-a-boo~~~ Caught you~~" The ghost suddenly appears behind Shen Wei taking him by surprise but too late to dough the oncoming attack.

BAAMM!

Shen Wei is sent flying a couple meters and roughly hits the ground face first when the ghost high kick Shen Wei from the back.

"Ouch. muscle lady..." Shen painfully breaths out but still he got back on his feet just as soon. He could feel stinging pain in his rib-case, most likely broke few during the fall, but he is scared that if he shows any sign of pain, it will make Yunlan suffer more, and the ghost will use it to its advantage.

"Aiyo... how is it fair game when you sneak attack your opponent from behind?! That's cheating!" Shen Wei retorts to the approaching ghost.

"Oh~~ Haven't you heard... in game of death, there is no rule~?"

"We-i... r-un." Yunlan whispers because his body doesn't have energy anymore. His lungs are screaming at him to inhale air before it's too late but it's not like he has other option.

While Yunlan is struggling to stay conscious and fight back the urge to use his power, the ghost has already landed another heavy hit on Shen Wei and now Shen Wei couldn't hide his pain anymore and blood came spilling out from his mouth... and start coughing

"Oh~~ Pretty red..... I like red~~~" ghost said cheerily when she sees Shen Wei choke out blood.

This is bad... I don't even have enough strength to stand anymore...Ah Lan... Shen Wei thinks while struggling to stand up but falling right back down and winces in pain.

"Is pretty boy done playing game~? Can I get my price now?" The ghost asks in front of Shen Wei.

"Why not? But you have to let Yunlan go first." Shen Wei said between labored breathing.

"Okay~~~ Since pretty boy played with me... I will let him go~~" The ghost said happily, the copy that was choking Yunlan suddenly disappears and Yunlan fall and starts gasping for air.

"Thank you." Shen Wei has the nerve to actually sincerely thank the ghost and sweetly smiled at ghost lady for releasing his Ah Lan and closes his eyes, ready to take final hit.

"We-i! No!" Shen Wei could faintly hear Yunlan's worried shout, but he didn't care.

Just when he thinks it's the end, whistle blowing sound interrupts them.

**********************

Yezun's Group

"My lord, are we getting near them?" Chu asks while running full speed and, in the process, he has been cutting demon after demon with his strings.

Yes, ever since Shen Wei's power awakened, the entire forest is filled with activities, more precisely, all the creatures that residing inside are awake, alert and on hunt, crossing path with their group.

"I'm not sure! His power is weakening!" Yezun shouts and slays through groups of demons and once the path is clear, they continue to run through the forest.