Sweetest Torture

"... Ah Lan?" Shen Wei softly calls and Yunlan gently wrap his arms around Wei's body into his warm and caring embrace, making Shen Wei place his head on Yunlan broad chest.

"Hmm?" Yunlan hum while slowly rubbing Wei's back in soothing rhythm and Shen Wei's could feel his body releasing all the tension, he wasn't even aware of holding onto. Feeling Yunlan's body warmth, Shen Wei let his body go soft and vulnerable and sunk deeper into Yunlan's embrace listening to Yunlan heart beats, making him drowsy again.

"I'm sleepy again..." Shen Wei replies after a long silence. Neither of them seems to want to break this safe bubble.

"Hmm... It's okay, Xiao Wei. Go back to sleep. I will be here all the time. Don't worry." Yunlan reassures while giving another open mouth kiss on Shen Wei's forehead with a pop sound, making Shen Wei giggle. Yunlan's inner stormy emotions slowly starts to dissipate seeing Shen Wei awake, laughing and being his usual playful self that Yunlan loves so much.

Ahh... Xiao Wei, your cheerfulness is the best remedy for my wounded heart... Please don't ever scare the life out of me like that again... I almost thought that I lost you for good...

"What? Why are you giggling?" Yunlan asks while trying to break his embrace on Wei to look at him, but Wei wrap his arms swiftly around Yunlan's waist preventing Yunlan from pulling back out from his body.

"NO! Stay like this, Ah Lan. I like listening to your heartbeats and feeling your body heat. It always makes me relax and happy..." Wei drowsily nuzzles his face into Yunlan's chest, making himself more comfortable in Yunlan's embrace.

"But. -" Zhao Yunlan wanted to say something else but Shen Wei eruptively cut him off

"No BUTs. I want to sleep with my hot body pillow~~" Shen Wei whines and pouts while continuously rubbing his head on Yunlan's chest from left to right in fast motions making Yunlan's tickle and start chuckling.

"Xiao Wei! I wasn't going to refuse you. I was about to say that it will be painful for you to sleep in a sitting position like this!" Yunlan said in between his chuckling.

"Oh! Okay. Ah Lan, help me lay down again. I'm starting to get dizzy again." Shen Wei admits making Yunlan worry.

"It's because you kept moving your head, Wei. Here, come let me help you." Yunlan chided gently and helped him lay back down.

After Yunlan made sure to tug Shen Wei into bed properly, he moves to stand up, but Shen Wei suddenly pulls him down causing Yunlan to fall right on top of Shen Wei. Luckily, Yunlan's quick reflexes saved him from clashing into Wei's injured body.

"Wei, that was dangerous! I almost hurt you again!" Yunlan anxiously scolds Shen Wei who just gives him pout in return, making poor Yunlan's heart accelerate.

"Where do you think you are going, huh? I thought you were going to sleep with me?" Shen Wei implores, still tightly grabbing onto the front of Yunlan's bed robe. They are only a couple of inches apart and Shen Wei's black doer orbs are staring into Yunlan's puppy orbs. They are lost in each other's gazes until a voice interrupts their hypnotizing gaze.

"Love birds, not yet!" Da Quing calls out and comes in with a tray of food.

Zhao Yunlan lost his balance on his hands when Da Quing's voice startled him causing him to fall flat on Shen Wei.

"Oops! Am I interrupting something, love birds?" Da Quing asks with a smirk on his face.

"..." Yunlan

"Mmm.!" Shen Wei

"I can come back later if you want~' Da Quing continues to tease his didis.

"Da-GEE!" Yunlan screams after sitting back up, face flushed pink, his heart is running marathon, while Shen Wei just froze on his positions with wide eyes.